World of Warcraft

The_Rev

Cant we all just get along? :D

Nope, if you were on Tarren Mill, we'd all hunt you down, gut you like a fish, then camp you for a good hour or so. And enjoy doing it! :D

:shock: :shock:

It's hard enough on PVE anyway guys, It's taken me 3 years to get to level 52... :lol:

I dread to think how much time I spent in Azshara. Its probably the zone I have spent more time in than any other on all of World of Warcraft. Those blood elves must have nightmares about my Warlock. Id wager I killed about ten thousand of them for soul shards during vanilla.

Thats one of the zones Ive spent the least time in....the **** cliffs and bridges, and my stupid rogue quest....ugh, hated it there. Ashenvale, however....I could have a picnic with the Sartyrs there, I could.

The Night Elf areas are bloody awful, with the huge trees and purple haze covering everything. I hated those places with a passion.

Ohhh I like them and the music is very serene.

Yeah, I really like the Night Elf zones, except Azshara...

Most Vanilla zones are better though.....with the exception of Desolace....also, my computer lags in Northrend....grrrr

Tarj getting one shotted by the ally flightmaster in Stonetalon after me, him and Dan attacked it when we were level 20s.

Hey, it was me who got one-shotted as I opened and was set to be tanking him, you 2 ran off like pansies

Zul'Drak and the Dragonblight are much better than Howling Fjord. It isn't even the best starting zone. Borean Tundra was better, just for the quest chain which lets you run around in a Murloc suit. I am Murloc!

I dread to think how much time I spent in Azshara. Its probably the zone I have spent more time in than any other on all of World of Warcraft. Those blood elves must have nightmares about my Warlock. Id wager I killed about ten thousand of them for soul shards during vanilla.

Thats one of the zones Ive spent the least time in....the **** cliffs and bridges, and my stupid rogue quest....ugh, hated it there. Ashenvale, however....I could have a picnic with the Sartyrs there, I could.

Yep I agree, I always found Azhara a bit of an irritation. Getting back up from the cliffs was a right pain, I used to just HS back then fly back to the camp instead.

Zul'Drak and the Dragonblight are much better than Howling Fjord. It isn't even the best starting zone. Borean Tundra was better, just for the quest chain which lets you run around in a Murloc suit. I am Murloc!

Zul Drak is the worst zone in Northrend, IMO. I'd always lose my sense of direction in there. Much better now that I can fly around and pick herbs without quests.

Then I fly up to Storm Peaks and my FPS drops down to 6....... :evil:

Â