World of Warcraft

The_Rev

The race/class thing is inevitable. The game is balanced around the Arena, and people whine like **** about racials when they lose.

The Burning Crusade came out about two years after World of Warcraft was released.

Wrath of the Lich King came out about two years after The Burning Crusade was released.

Im guessing Cataclysm will be out about two years after Wrath of the Lich King. So late 2010.

Cataclysm will come out around the same time as The Old Republic. Blizzard are smart.

Reading the updates it sounds cool and makes me want to start playing again, but then I remember how shit the game is these days and why I stopped and the desire goes away. I was hoping WotLK was going to change it but as soon as you hit 80 it's the same old crap again. I don't see why 85 will be any different.

Since I'm unemployed was thinking of losing my soul to this game for a few months, if anyone could help a noobie out it would be appreciated, would swap servers and be any class.

ta

• 2 weeks later...
What the ****?

Doing my once every six weeks run around the WoW forums. It seems like the greatest guild of them all has transferred to Tarren Mill?

Yep. Tis true.

Loads of fanboi crap and whining mind, although that'll tail off. Should be

interesting times ahead.

Or not.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I may boot WoW up in the coming evenings Si, now that it's too cold and dark to do stuff in the evenings. We should just ride round and kill alliance!

Sounds good to me mate. Been on for a few hours this weekend (Sam is still playing and Lee (Keelbear) has just dinged 80.)

I need to gear up my 80's and I'm still levelling Bubbleslag.

Mounts at 20 though? Thats just taking the piss isn't it?

Â