World of Warcraft

The_Rev

1 80 and 2 70's.

Noob! :lol:

Nice price you got there, I may consider selling mine in the near future. Better to have the money than to just leave it sitting there. I will see though, as knowing me I'll go back to it soon enough.

1 80 and 2 70's.

Noob! :lol:

Nice price you got there, I may consider selling mine in the near future. Better to have the money than to just leave it sitting there. I will see though, as knowing me I'll go back to it soon enough.

It's the 2nd account I've sold. :lol:

Hopefully I can stay away this time. The 1-80 grind will put me off for sure.

I finally have a mage on tarren mill.

Salvadore currently level 14.

BTW is it better to do a frost of fire talent spec - I've been told that frost is only good after level 40?

Mages can level up with pretty much any spec they want. Not all classes have that luxury, but Mages definitely do.

Personally I would go with Fire at lower levels. Frost is great when you get a few key talents like Ice Shards, Shatter and Ice Barrier. I havent really looked, but patch 3.1 changes a ton of things including Impact which is gold for levelling up at Fire. I would certainly go Fire until level 40 or so. Make sure you take Ignite, Impact, Flame Throwing and Blast Wave (which is a great "oh shit" button if you find yourself surrounded. Its mad fun too.)

Frost is Easy Mode for questing. It doesnt have the sustained damage output of Fire, but the burst you can put out because of Shatter is definitely comparable, and thats all you need to kill mobs. Frost is also mad strong against Melee, and as most mobs in the game are Melee, its good to go. For Frost questing, make sure you get Improved Frostbolt, Ice Shards, Arctic Reach, Frost Channelling, Shatter and Ice Barrier. Cooldown reducing talents are always good as Frost is quite cooldown dependent (hence the lack of sustained DPS) and if you want that extra safety net, or to piss people off in PvP, get things which increase the power of your snare and freeze effects like Permafrost and Frostbite.

Frost is probably the most fun from 50-70, when you can take a lot of the top tier talents and have access to the Elemental (better than any Warlock pet I have to say) and Ice Lance.

70-80? Arcane. Arcane is great when you sink a fuckton of talent points in it. Its not so good when you dont. I would almost certainly leave it until level 70.

I finally have a mage on tarren mill.

Salvadore currently level 14.

BTW is it better to do a frost of fire talent spec - I've been told that frost is only good after level 40?

Added to friends list.

We have a VT chat channel on the game, just type /join vt

Whats your guys character names?

I wanted Salvadoredali but some smartarse already took it.

Mages are much more fun than a druid.

:D

Mine are:

Siongest (lvl 80 Warrior)

Jellobiafra (lvl 80 Death Knight)

Kakihara (lvl 72 atm Mage)

Having a level 80 DK makes you a bad. Sorry, but its a known fact.

Makes you a bad player? I don't agree. Just the view a lot of people seem to have when they moan about DK's being OP. I have a level 80 DK and I know how to play the game. I also have an 80 Rogue, 80 Mage, 80 Warrior, 70 Paly, and numerous other alts.

I think the DK is an enjoyable class and one everyone should at least give a go. Even if it is only for the starting zone. I don't feel it makes you a bad player in any way.

There are quite a few bad players around that are DK's though because they just leveled one character to 50 and rolled a DK. That doesn't mean that everyone that plays a DK doesn't have a clue though...

What's the name of your char btw? Just so I can, you know, slate your ratings and gem choices :D

Mine's Risso.

L80 enhancement Shaman. On Naxx 25 bosses where there's not a lot of running about, not many people get anywhere near my DPS.

Oh and I've never levelled an alt past L30.

Â