World of Warcraft

The_Rev

Why on earth an online games producer doesn't offer an online service for upgrades is beyond me. I had to wade through hundreds of posts on the forums last night to get to play the game I'd just paid £30 for. Then someone posted a link to an downloadable client and all was well.

Its not really new content though.

Most of those players will have beaten Classic Naxx back when the level cap was 60. The strategies have hardly changed. They all would have beaten the "new" Naxx on as well as Malygos on the PTR. Because about 1-2% of the playerbase like to have a dick waving competition to see who can get "world firsts" doesnt mean anything to me really. Im still only level 73, plenty of life left in the expansion for me no matter if Kungen tries to convince me there isnt.

"Proper" raiding will be released when Blizzard see fit. 98% of the people are cool with that.

I have a level 47 Mage... And I have spent more time making her look cute and kitted out than playing, I'm such a girl! Oh the shame...

Can i get your phone number please?

All PvE content cleared

Well the no lifers have struck and finshed WotLK but even some of the "real" people are saying the WotLK is a bit easy

Not sure about easier but they have grouped the quest chains together in a more logical way. Meaning that you can get XP in a quicker manner.

From a personal point of view I think WotLK is far superior to Burning Crusade. The level design, mobs, look and feel of the areas is much better. In my opinion of course.

I have a level 47 Mage... And I have spent more time making her look cute and kitted out than playing, I'm such a girl! Oh the shame...

Can i get your phone number please?

Oh Nayson you do amuse me...

And you are supposed to be HELPING me get to 70. Useless...

Evening ladies.

Still waiting for my copy to arrive.

Apparantly it's been 'posted'....so will be avoiding WoW mostly 'till I have it.

@ED where are you now matey?

You should rattle off a few quests in SMV/Netherstorm or that new island place and not cash them in until you have activated your account, bit of instant XP.

Or you can gank Death Knights in Hellfire Peninsula. :lol:

ive not spent too much time there tbh. I just pass through it after ive been to dalaran. I dont know any flight paths connected to dalaran so after ive teleported there ill portal to wintergrasp and use the fp there to go to wherever im questing. Initial impressions are great though. The vehicles are awesome.

Still in Oz sam, til saturday.

What was the questing addon called which displayed wowhead posts under the quests to save alt-tabbing?

Anyone fancy helping me sift through this thread to find a recent screenshot of mine to see what addons I had? Thought not....

Â