World of Warcraft

The_Rev

How did you get out of the repentance > HoJ combo? That crowd control should see a Paladin get off his Crusader Strike, Judgement, Divine Storm combo on you, add the white damage and its highly likely you will be beneath 35% health in Hammer of Wrath territory. Pallys in the Dashers are saying their Hammer of Wrath has between a 75-85% chance to crit depending on their gear level. If the Pally wants to use a two minute cooldown then you have Avenging Wrath to deal with too. Yes, you can blow Paladins who arent targeting you up from afar in a BG, but in a proper fight?

I had a hard enough time with blink, trinket and Ice Block. Warlocks dont have a more important decision over what to use the trinket on.

Mages survivability is shite compared to a destro lock. IMO.

Instant seduce. Trinket to get out of stun, CoE, soul fire. If they trinket out of the seduce, hey, it's instant. Just click it again.

If they bubble, just kite them. Health stone + battlemaster trinket is more than enough to recover any health they might take off. As soon as the bubble wears off you can death coil/fear/shadow fury.

It's not from 'afar', either. I actively go out of my way to get paladins to attack me.

It's easy. All you need is common sense.

And instant seduce.

More screenshots:

2m7xdo0.jpg

Something I have said a load of times, Rogues are easy to level up because they dont get ganked. No big red name over your head, no Alliance **** killing you.

2rz5bnd.jpg

I should copy and paste the script from the Monty Python sketch about hiding here. But its just a screenie i like.

WoW has to be the most profitable videogame ever, surely?

Crazy when the most popular MMO before WoW was sitting on about 0.4m subscribers.

How much XP do you get on your Rogue for them? Mine is getting 2250xp per inn at level 41. I think i might have to do a tour of outland.

Couldn't tell you off the top of my head tbh. It was a fair old whack though as I was nearly halfway to lvl 51 when I logged last night.

Been doing some of these quests this morning with a Paladin i met in Premier League.

Mage and Paladin can absolutely wipe the floor with undeads, he was literally mounting up, running into the middle of them and bodypulling. Then a mass of AOE from me and anti undead stuff from him, and 10 seconds later everything is dead.

Got 3/4 of the set on both Nayson and Eau now. Neither of them has the robe, which i think i could use on Nayson.

Eau has a kickass trinket though. This is the Barov Peasant Caller +10.

2mrgksl.jpg

Use the trinket and i get my own Level 60 Paladin.

nvpbg3.jpg

After 30 seconds the trinket remembers its a Paladin and bubble hearths. :nod:

A couple of Warriors in the Dashers love it. Admittedly one of them has been Prot spec for over three years, but the new version of Prot is supposed to be as fun as it is useful. Plenty of stuns, a bit of burst and perhaps WoW are looking at how War decided to make Tank specced characters fun in PvP?

Well, I never thought I would say this but I may get the War to spec Prot at 80. Seems that the tree is a much more viable one these days.

Unlurk.

The little I have played with Sculli as prot with 'well, that looks good' talents I enjoyed massively. Actual damage as opposed to just being massively hard to kill.

For Si, the Mage macro's ive been using:

/script UIErrorsFrame:Hide()

/use [harm] 13

/use [harm] 14

/cast [harm] arcane power

/cast [harm] presence of mind

/cast [harm] fireball

/script UIErrorsFrame:Clear();UIErrorsFrame:Show()

"I win" button i think. Its trinkets, arcane power, POM, fireball. Can be replaced with Pyroblast at level 71.

It will cast Fireball when Arcane Power and POM are on cooldown.

#showtooltip Arcane Barrage

#show Arcane Barrage

/script UIErrorsFrame:Hide()

/use [harm] 13

/use [harm] 14

/script UIErrorsFrame:Clear();UIErrorsFrame:Show()

/cast Arcane Barrage

Same principle, just a trinket blower on your primary nuke. Used it as Frost spec, used it as Fire spec. Used it on my Warlock. Just change the name of the spell to suit.

#showtooltip Counterspell

/stopcasting

/cast [target=grounding totem, exists, harm] Ice Lance; Counterspell

Counterspell macro with insurance against Shammies, and against people to try to cast 1.5 second heals when you are casting 2.5 second nukes.

#showtooltip

/cast [target=mouseover,help] Remove Curse; [target=target,help] Remove Curse;[target=targettarget, help] Remove Curse; [target=player] Remove Curse

Decurse macro. If you target no one it will decurse you, if you target someone friendly it will decurse them, if you target a mob it will decurse the person taking it.

/run for i=0,4 do for j=1,GetContainerNumSlots(i)do l=GetContainerItemLink(i,j)if l then _,_,q=GetItemInfo(l)if q == 0 then PickupContainerItem(i,j)PickupMerchantItem(0)end end end end

Make a macro of this, it will auto vendor grey items.

/run for i=0,4 do for j=1,GetContainerNumSlots(i)do l=GetContainerItemLink(i,j)if l then _,_,q=GetItemInfo(l)if q == 0 then PickupContainerItem(i,j)PickupMerchantItem(0)end end end end

Make a macro of this, it will auto vendor grey items.

I shall try this out later tonight thanks.

Enjoyed our two man Strat last night btw. AOE ftw.

I actually made an Illidan kill yesterday- he seems like a good fight but much easier than vashj or kael ( well of course hes easier now- but in general easier to understand).

Looking forward to levelling again, though not really looking forward to raiding again. I think you can only do that for so long until the time you have to put in starts to bite.

Â