World of Warcraft

The_Rev

One boss I do have problems with as a healer- Shirrak the dead watcher. I know it's an easy instance but I really have probs with that guy!

I think he's one of those fights where party make up is v. important. Unless theres something I don't get.

Everyone has problems with him. Use fr, hots, insta cast or even channeled spells.

Thats the problem-- only healer, Holy pallys have no hots, or aoe heals. Not sure I can solo heal this one. Keep on getting that pull thing towards him.

You dont need AoE or hots tbf. AoE heal is useless, and hot is only an advantage.

If you keep your distance @ max range, which should be 40 yards? You wont get affected by the debuff to that degree, and it should be ok. Unless your tank suck balls, you dont use health stones, bandages or spread out.

Yeah last time though he kept pulling me towards him over and over again. Maybe im a bit rubbish! I have +1000 ish healing without trinkets, and healed shadow labs, steamvault, etc no problem. Will have to work on this one.

By the way Armoury wise- check out Hammerwharf on lightbringer thats me. I'll either be wearing some grinding gear or my healing stuff. Mask of pennance rocks.

Nice gear. But wouldnt you benefit from more + crit?

Anyway he has 11 k armour and as much + heal as a priest. Im deffo gonna borrow my friends paladin and heal with him.

Relic from beta, and shite.

It serves no purpose at all. The classes its designed to debuff get hurt far more by a good old Curse of Tongues..

This is a nice gief though.

Â