World of Warcraft

The_Rev

Shack has just apologised! Jesus, never thought I'd see the day

It's hardly a straight up apology though. Every sentence has the word 'maybe' in it when refering to his actions.

And in general, has anyone else noticed what a bunch of soppy wet fish some of the people in the Dashers can be? All this talk of heartfelt love for dasherdom with tears in their eyes or rolling down their chin as they say it.

It's genuinely disturbing if you ask me. I think some of them have been living in the fantasy land of Azeroth so long that they're begining to substitute their relationships with people in the game with reality.

Great Arc run last night with Nays, me, Tarj, Mugs and Noctus. It wasn't the quickest run in the world, but due to all the healing, we had one death all run!

FAO Irish jay:

Installing addons. This is how i do it.

1] Download addon. I save the addon to a folder i made which has only downloaded addons in it. Its not in WoW yet.

2] Extract said addon so you have an unzipped folder. You can do this by right clicking on the zipped folder and selecting "extract all"

3] Follow the extraction program (just means clicking continue and waiting) and when its finished it will ask you if you want to go to the extracted folder. Say yes. Copy the extracted folder.

4] Now go to where you have world of warcraft installed. For me its C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft Look for a folder called "interface" If you dont have an interface folder, right click on a blank bit of screen and create a new folder. Call that folder interface.

5] Inside the interface folder, there should be a folder called AddOns. Again, if you dont have this folder, right click on a blank bit of screen and create a new folder. Call the folder AddOns.

6] Remember the extracted addon that you copied earlier? Paste the whole folder into Addons. Now restart the game. If you followed these instructions to the letter, it will work. If not, then you are doing something wrong or are playing on a mac! ;)

Well I actually did an instance tonight and enjoyed it. Even if Sam appears to have moved his toilet to another town and we only got one boss down.

:-)

Sorry mate.only 5 weeks to go (approx) before cut and shut. :-)

Well I actually did an instance tonight and enjoyed it. Even if Sam appears to have moved his toilet to another town and we only got one boss down.

It was good doing an instance with you guys again, it's been too long (not as long as Sam going for a pee in the west wing of his mansion) :lol:

Nays you mentioned doing the Ring of Blood of done some of it today but wiped on the lst but one so any chance of a hand?

Sure. Its good fun, good XP, good gold and a kickass weapon at the end of it all. And there are usually some nearby Alliance to kill!

It was good doing an instance with you guys again, it's been too long (not as long as Sam going for a pee in the west wing of his mansion) :lol:

Nays you mentioned doing the Ring of Blood of done some of it today but wiped on the lst but one so any chance of a hand?

Muahhahaha.The courtesy bus was broken

Don't mock me,I'm ill !!

Â