World of Warcraft

The_Rev

Well, its mad.

We were having a great run through Karazhan. Attumen and Midnight down within minutes, Wiped on Moroes cause by Shack dropping his fire elemental totem and breaking some crowd control, causing Redemptus (who as leading as Shacks vent was ****) to tell Shack not to use that totem as it caused the wipe.

Moroes dies. We move forward, clear lots of trash really rather well, im miles and miles in front of Dan on the damage meters ;)

We get to the maiden, a good 30-40 mins after the totem wipe and Shack pipes up in raid chat about how he doesnt appreciate being spoken to like that and the next one who does it will see the consiquences. Redemptus is like "orly?" And that was it. Kicked from the guild. 30 seconds later Shack quits.

Now you know as much as pretty much everyone who isnt Shack as to what happened. Madness.

It wasnt a totem, it was a big **** off elemental that ran around breaking shackle.

You beat a prep rogue in damage meters? gg to you!

No doubt Redemptus was in the picture. He generally turns into a great hairy word removed when given raid responsibility.

No doubt Redemptus was in the picture. He generally turns into a great hairy word removed when given raid responsibility.

How so? and if he does,how does that explain Shack's random wierdness fit?

It doesnt. From all i know Shack might have lost it, but Redemptus in my eyes goes from beeing a very nice fella outside raids, to a **** arsehol in RL position.

It wasnt a totem, it was a big **** off elemental that ran around breaking shackle.

just because im feeling pedantic

bodiesbl1.th.jpg

And a screenshot i was going to post anyway. Just look at the carpet of skeletons at Karazhan. Especially on the stairs by the front door to the tower. This was just a few of them too, the Skeletons go all the way around the side of Karazhan to the graveyard. Ill bet most of them are Horde too. Seems the Alliance just wait there and camp Horde groups heading in.

It doesnt. From all i know Shack might have lost it, but Redemptus in my eyes goes from beeing a very nice fella outside raids, to a **** arsehol in RL position.

^^

(a bit like you and message boards Tarj! ;P )

(a bit like you and message boards Tarj! ;P )

heshootshescoresct6.jpg

Personally, i like Fluffys style of raid leading. Sure, he can be quite curt sometimes but its nothing personal. His raids always go smoothly though (and im talking about progress vs the bosses, not the drama that some people like to stir up away from that)

Some people take everything that is said to heart and get upset by it. Seems Shack was particularly guilty tonight.

shack was wrong, completely wrong. Shack is also extremely proud/stubborn. Is he willing to apologise to Redemptus and get him back in the guild? Personally I think he would rather stay unguilded then apologise. Which means we would have to reform.

Stay tuned!

Sure, he can be quite curt sometimes but its nothing personal. His raids always go smoothly though (and im talking about progress vs the bosses, not the drama that some people like to stir up away from that)

Actually they dont. Lierox is a good raid leader, but Red and his raids arent always smooth. I can remember loads of ZG raids, where people got sick of beeing spoken to as a kid, so they left. The raids arent all about success boss wise anyway. You are there to have fun and Red **** that up real nice.

All that text when all he needed to write was...

"I'm more important than all of you and you should treat me as such. Should you force be to bow to my own double standards, you will be branded disrespectful and removed from the guild."

Â