World of Warcraft

The_Rev

Seven Thirty Seven comin' out of the sky.

Oh! Won't you take me down to Memphis on a midnight ride,

I wanna move.

CHORUS:

Playin' in a Travelin' Band. Yeah!

Well, I'm flyin' 'cross the land, try'in' to get a hand,

Playin' in a Travelin' Band.

Take me to the hotel, Baggage gone, oh, well.

Come on, come on, won't you get me to my room,

I wanna move.

CHORUS

Listen to the radio, Talkin' 'bout the last show.

Someone got excited, Had to call the State Militia,

Wanna move.

CHORUS

Oh! WOW!

Here we come again on a Saturday night

Oh with your fussin' and a fightin'

Won't you get me to the rhyme,

I wanna move.

CHORUS

Oh! WOW!

Oh! I'm playin' in a Travelin' Band;

Playin' in a Travelin' Band.

Won't you get me, take me hand

Well, I'm playin' in a Travelin' Band,

Well, I'm flyin' 'cross the land.

Tryin' to get a hand,

Playin' in a Travelin' Band, OH! WOW!

Hey!

Whats the longest you have ever camped someone for?

I was just finishing off a quest and i saw a 69 dwarf priest nearby. Thought nothing of it.

Farily low on mana, though not low on health and i get mind blast > silence > VT > VE > Fear and im running about like a loon. Dots ticking.

The cheeky bastard has buffed himself to high heaven including fear ward, prayer of shadow protection, shadowform, had a shield up and everything. He absorbed one fear, resisted two more and a deathcoil. Just when i thought i was about to die my Unstable Affliction crit the cheeky word removed for over 4.5k. I won.

Ive now been camping him for about an hour. Ill continue to do so until he logs, takes sickness or the server shuts down. Ive not got to get up in the morning.

I didn't kill him again after that post. He must have logged. I sat over his corpse for at least 20 minutes (flying mount so i wouldn't be immediately visible) without him ressing and called it a night. Its amazing how The View's album can keep you entertained while you sit over someones corpse to instantly kill the bastard as soon as he resses almost to the point where it becomes sad/obsessive.

Still, in the words of Biffa Bacon: "thats him ****' telt"

You cant. The game doesnt let you do it anymore.

All i have done is put trinkets into every dot i have and turned the error speech off so my character doesnt whine every time i press a button and my trinket is on cooldown. Its very effective.

The macro i use is:

# showtooltip Drain Life

# show Drain Life

/use [harm] Ancient Crystal Talisman

/stopcasting

/cast Drain Life

Just change the name of the spell to the one you want to use.

Change the name of the trinket to the one you want to use.

If you want to use it for healing as well as damage remove the [harm] command. Thats just there to stop you blowing a trinket if you press the button with nothing targeted or a friendly targeted.

Use the ? as the picture when you create the macro by the way.

^^^So how long did you camp him for?

Im turning into an evil bastard.

I was about to hand a Q in when i saw a Paladin killing a Rogue, so i landed, feared the Paladin put UA on him and watched the Rogue finish the job. I may have silenced the Paladin when he was about to heal ;)

The graveyard must be very close as the Paladin resses almost instantly and trys to attack me when he has half health and half mana, i get him again. I can dispel his opening stun so he is **** from the start. Im not actually interested in fighting him but he wont let it go. I now have a mob on me too.

Paladin resses instantly again, runs at me again, im just getting the better of him and **boom** a Hunter shoots me. I die. Paladin legs it. I decide to make the Hunters life a misery.

campycampyyu8.th.jpg

Yes. Thats nine instant kills. Even making him beg for mercy :mrgreen:

Probably 30 minutes or so of camping the bastard. Sometimes a short graveyard run isnt the best thing. The Priest last night was taking about 10 mins between resses and i was doing other things inbetween kills. The Hunter i was just waiting by his corpse on my flying mount. As soon as he resses he is running around in fear with dots on him. I find it amazing no alliance helped him at all, but thats for him to worry about, not me.

He ressed and instantly logged before i could make it 10.

fdszg0.jpg

Me looking sexy now I have 4 pieces of assassination. Just did all 3 TK instances one after another with 0 wipes, Gort tanking, a Paladin healing, mage and Grymmard, who is shadow. Paladins and shadow priests seem to compliment each other well, the paladin never seemed to be below 90% mana. Grymmard managed to get instagibbed on the last Arca boss so we had to 4 man him, Gort was about to drop, the paladin was oom, the boss was on 10%, BOOM lay on hands :D

Nerf paladins...actually, don't, lets just recruit some.

Paladins and shadow priests seem to compliment each other well, the paladin never seemed to be below 90% mana.

Its basically that any healer does well with a shadowpriest. The main difference between a priest and a paladin/druid/shaman is that they cant counter AoE like a priest. The healing versatility and panic buttons makes the difference. But with VE you can keep the group up quite easy, so AoE heals are hardly needed. Then ofc. the focus on the tank is easier aswell. And like you said VT helps a lot for them i guess, their heals are very mana efficient anyway.

Â