World of Warcraft

The_Rev

BTW Tarj we can try Hellfire Citadel tomorrow, and get geared up in TBC level 61 greens that are better then Naxx gear! (preceding gear statement not actually true)

Deffo.

And Sie you having been bitching about everything from gamecontent to others moaning for as long as i can remember. Why do you play it, if its just shit?

lol Tarj, I just posted the same thing on the Dasher forum. Sie, you always go on about the Warcraft players being whiners etc, but fail to see that you yourself have become a whiner. I really don't know why you play something you seem to dislike so much about.

And thus the merrygoround begins. Have a problem with moaners, get branded a moaner yourself.

Such is life.

But you know what, you're right. The reason I play? I want to enjoy the game as much as I used to, I really do and TBC offers a glimmer of hope that enjoyment might return.

The actual mounts themselves are 100g for a Normal Flying Mount (60% speed increase) and 200g for an Epic Flying Mount (280% speed increase). The cost for Flying Mount Riding Skill is 800g for 'Normal' and 5000g for 'Epic'.

As for the Nether Drake Flying Mount (310% speed increase), it's a seasonal reward tied to the Arena system. So I'm assuming it's going to be as hard to get as Warlord's Gear was a year ago.

Well I can't wait for TBC. Not bothered about how fast I level up, just want to enjoy doing the new content with us all at the same level, which we didn't quite manage the first time round.

The fun of discovering that you get talent points to spend (Dan), can take up professions (me), can search for stuff on the AH (Dan), that classes other than priests are allowed to roll on gear with +int (Tarj), that sticking searing totems down in all instances is a bad idea (me) and that Balinda is in fact a woman (Nays) may be long gone, but I'm sure there's plenty of fun new stuff left to find! ;)

Gotta admit im starting to thinking of quitting dashers. The only reason im there now is you guys. With Gaia + the other norwegians gone, and now Augir, its getting thin and a to high arsehole factor to accept in the long run.

My mind is boggling at that. Thats ticking for about 320 higher than mine, and id consider myself well geared.

Im thinking whatever rank of COA they get at level 70, Flask, Tier 3, Full Shadow Weaving and Misery, Curse of Shadow, Trinket, Power Infusion, Battleground Berzerker buff, you inzerker Stance with Recklessness and a four leaf clover. But then his corruption is ticking for what you would expect from a blue geared nab.

It has to be a bug. Or a big fuckoff elite that came out of the portal who has some curses.

We are having a friends night here. Everyone have been queing at the store, but only we where smart enough to preorder :D

Installing now, patching like a really bad person. Currently we are watching Videos and stuff we got with the Lim.ed. on fantastic surround with great tv. Fantastic.

Â