World of Warcraft

The_Rev

i was close to buying this game. you guys still hooked on it then?? the reason i didnt buy it in the end is i heard it takes over your life, tahts how addictive it is! so i was avised not to get it

Good advice mate, we've all been at it over a year now.

Mind Flay scaling is changed to 81,5%. Im reading up on some maths right now, kinda tricky tbh and dunno if they are correct, but its posted on the US forums and is confirmed on several sites.

Saw a movie earlier where a priest had a 1100 mana regen pr tick, with the new shadow regen talent! God TBC seems fun. Ive gotta a feeling this is gonna turn into a lot of anti-shadowpriest whine,

leading us to get nerfed.

Nah that isnt the point. Priests have had good scaling before, but we end up doing to much dmg according to locks & mages, which leads us to be nerfed. Ironically this is before mages and locks

get their epics and class-gear. Which again leads to an utterly unfair balance for priests.

You cant have a class which is both potentially the best healer in the game and potentially the best DPS caster in the game Tarj. What would be the point in other classes if they could do stuff, just not as well as a Priest? You can already out heal and out dps cast Druids, who are supposed to be a hybrid. Wanna remove Mages and Locks from the game too?

The increased spellpower will only increase with stamina as far as i can tell. Out uber spells with their uber new damage will probably take the same percentage of a targets life as it did before.

I wasn't making a point, just stating the obvious.

Its the reason I'm not researching a whole lot about TBC class gubbins because I know that what we know now about class abilities and all the rest will be altered come its release. It's the reason TBC beta exists.

Just look at how much the original game changed from beta to retail as an example.

Nayson, Shadowpriests arent healers. They are in a dps-tree = shadowmages. Im not saying they should make them better then locks and mages, but as it stands now, the scaling is shite and totally unfair.

We dont have the regen ability to compete with you in PvE anyway, so its just about PvP. Are you saying proper scaling would remove locks and mages from the game, just because we can compete with you dps wise in pvp?

Btw. I normally sit on a wide-screen monitor, but right now im on my laptop, and our posts are to bloody long.

Class whining makes baby Jesus cry :(

Yeah I thought we'd done with all that nonsense months ago. I mean, I know there's little point duelling SL locks and shadowpriests, so I just don't do it.

Â