World of Warcraft

The_Rev

Level 60 Warlock and Level 50 Warlock vs Level 60 Warlock who appeared to me in a mixture of MC and ZG gear and Level 59 Mage who only had 2 spells, Sheep and Nova (only didnt seem to realise that you shouldnt sheep things with dots on em.)

Some of the most fun PvP in a while (well, when you win a fight you are out levelled in and which they started, its always fun. Just wish id have frappsed it!)

Level 60 Warlock and Level 50 Warlock vs Level 60 Warlock who appeared to me in a mixture of MC and ZG gear and Level 59 Mage who only had 2 spells, Sheep and Nova (only didnt seem to realise that you shouldnt sheep things with dots on em.)

Some of the most fun PvP in a while (well, when you win a fight you are out levelled in and which they started, its always fun. Just wish id have frappsed it!)

Show off :wink:

One of the best things was the warlock seemed to have called in his mage guild mate to gank us as we'd been killing said warlock earlier. For them to turn up and attack, only to be humiliatingly beat to shit by us made them look rather silly. Must have been a good show for the A Few Good Men priest who was watching.

Nayson

Evildan

Trl

Rissok

Limpid

Samisdead

Who is the odd one out on that list, and why?

I'm the only good looking one?

Dan's the only homosexual?

Or is that everybody's got their T2 headpiece, except, er, Tarj! :lol:

Nayson

Evildan

Trl

Rissok

Limpid

Samisdead

Who is the odd one out on that list, and why?

I'm the only good looking one?

Dan's the only homosexual?

Or is that everybody's got their T2 headpiece, except, er, Tarj! :lol:

:nod:

Oh, and Sam, just to make you feel even better, Izzl got that nice Mage Wand from AV, so that useless epic he was wielding, will now take pride of place in his bank ;)

What,that obviously priest wand? rocket polisher.

:-)

Dan - there's a crystal to the north. No, the other north. The one that's north of here.

Seriously, it was good leading. Especially the bit where everyone listened to me :wink: We'll take down Ossi every time if people only nuke when they turn.

I got my Rank 12 Fire Bolt and dinged friendly.

More news from the Draenor frontline. Chimaera does the not-obvious thing again and takes down Loatheb for our 9th Naxxramas kill and a server first. I got the mage leggings to make 6/9, and our MT is in 6/9 now too.

We were absolutely buffed to the bollocks on the kill - I had over 6k HP and 8k mana, plus a Flask Of Supreme Power, Elixir Of Greater Firepower, Greater Arcane Elixir, Blessed Wizard Oil, Major Troll's Blood Potion and Mageblood Potion. We used a Rend buff, a Hakkar buff and a good number of us had a Spirit Of Zanza up too. At one point our raid DPS touched 17.4k, although we averaged 16.5k for the duration of the 5-minute fight.

The leading Alliance guild has taken Gluth, Thaddius and Gothik in the last 10 days, so it hopefully won't be long before one of us in the Frostwyrm Lair.

We're trying Gluth tonight. It looks like EZ Mode compared to Loatheb... :twisted:

Â