World of Warcraft

The_Rev

Why do you hate Taurens on the BG? Why do you hate their **** Kodo's?

Why do you hate Taurens in instances? Why do you hate Taurens everywhere?

because your in THE **** WAY

You shouldn't stand behind us then :lol:

One thing that makes me smile.

When a Night Elf Druid turns into a bear, it looks like its turning from a healing bitch into something that could bite your head off.

When a Tauren Druid turns into a bear, most things would probably think "id rather go toe to toe with the bear"

Why do you hate Taurens on the BG? Why do you hate their **** Kodo's?

Why do you hate Taurens in instances? Why do you hate Taurens everywhere?

because your in THE **** WAY

Meh.

Learn to use your Tab and zoom buttons.

:winkold:

Oh, we will never get bored:

http://media.putfile.com/why-is-this-funny (view in 800)

Cooldown is 5 mins. So 5 mins later:

http://media.putfile.com/im-easily-pleased

And five minutes ten seconds later:

http://media.putfile.com/i-feel-bad-now

Lock and Loladin

http://media.putfile.com/dans-lazergun-sucks

Same Lock, 1 cooldown later. Well slightly less than one cooldown later but he actually accepted his fate. Sat down, and waited for the cooldown to end. Some of these Alliance are ok, you know.

http://media.putfile.com/Lock-Accepts-His-Fate

Bloody hell Nays, do you record EVERYTHING you do?

My played time is now 35 days, with 13 of those at L60.

First time in BWL last night on the Dashers last try on Razorgore, it's mental!

I've read a few guides, but they're not very clear, could somebody give me a quick idiot's guide to the phases and rough tactics please.

At the start of the fight you will be group assigned. One healing group, with one dps group in each corner. So after we kill the few mobs on the ramp we get the order to move to our corners. There you simply heal, or dps the shit out of the group/mobs you were assigned.

The reason why we did not make it last night, is due to the insane heal aggro. You can only use hots and shields during the first phase, and that makes it kinda a tricky. ( This is obviously why you need Benediction and loads of epix to do this easy, as your hot heals gets much more powerful.)

When 2phase is approaching, you will see the mass fear spamming. This is when all the priests usually die.

We made p2 properly once last night, and it was the first time. Me and Decavern were alive, but even though i used 2 mana pots and got innervated it wasnt it enough. We simply need more healers alive.

Phase 1 is when the kiters drag the mobs around the room and we mind control razor to kill his own eggs. At the same time we kill around 40 elite mobs spawning in each corner etc. If you get aggro from a mob in the corner you dont want, then (i think) you run into the middle for the kiters to pick em up. When all eggs are down we will mass fear the remaining mobs and wait for razor.

Phase 2 is simply to kill razor i think. We had him down to 47% and we did nothing but nuke, heal and tank. He has some special ability to **** with the tanks, but thats their problem so i havent bothered to look into it. And ofc. the usual, if a tank loses aggro, all nuking stops etc.

You know all the standards..

Many thanks again Tarj. I hate being a noob in an instance, especially when it's one that everybody's trying extra hard to do. I turned up for the last try last night, and just had no idea what I was doing. I'd read up on it before, but until you've been in you really don't know what to expect.

Me and Sam feel like that all the time at the moment...

Well if you cause a wipe in LBRS, it's just 4 other people shouting at you. Do it in MC or BWL, and it's 39!

Bloody hell Nays, do you record EVERYTHING you do?

Nah, just me and Dan shooting people with death rays! 8)

BWL from my point of view.

The Pull:

The three people at the orb at the start need to die. Melee/Hunters mainly do this, while casters just chip in with wand damage saving mana for phase 1.

Phase 1:

40 adds come running into the room. Three different types. Mages (big AOE and single target damage) Legionnaires (heavy melee damage) and Dragons (very heavy melee damage)

These will keep respawning no matter how many you kill until whoever is mind controlling Razorgore makes him smash all eggs.

From a DPS point of view, its quite straight forward. We only attack the mages. Warriors and Hunters are kiting the dragonkin and Leigionnaires who can only do single target damage. Mages are sheeping stray Leigionnaires and Druids are sleeping stray dragonkin (where possible) until they are picked up by the kiters.

Im not sure if strategic placement of the the Shaman earthbind totem comes into play here. I know they were using it last week, but i missed the start of the raid last night and therefore the detailed tactics. That idea may have been binned now. Check in the Shaman channel.

I do know that tranquil air is needed to keep the aggro off of healers as healing aggro is absoultely insane in there.

Personally i think the healers should all get a healthstone off of a Warlock before we pull. When all the eggs die. Anyone who can fear the remaining mobs will fear them for a few seconds until they piss off on their own. As far as im aware this is just to stop them from hitting people, so any kind of crowd control from others would be welcome? May wanna check that with Shack first though.

Phase 2:

Needs 2 tanks. Razorgore has a very nasty conflag spell like Drakki has in UBRS. One tank is in front, one behind so that when the one in front takes the Conflagrate, the one behind can take over tanking duties. Razorgore is immune to taunts, so its harder for a tank to hold aggro here than in regular fights. Therefore slow dps and healing is called for at the start of phase 2, because if you pull aggro off the tanks, they aint getting it back until you die. Im guessing as phase 2 goes along and the tanks build more aggro, then more DPS and healing come in to play, but ive never managed to get that far into phase 2 to see it.

Phase 3:

Get a whisper from Dan saying: "you lot still dying in there? Centrury could piss this!"

I thought Shammies kited as well, or is that not the case anymore? I was in a DPS group last night, so just made sure to keep earthbind and windfury down in phase 1, and then switched to strength of earth and tranquil air for phase 2, even though phase 2 didn't last very long. But I was only guessing really as I didn't have a clue where to stand or what to do! Sounds like I got the totems about right though.

Well, we need a name.

And you need to do a /dance before you can call him Ugly! The male Tauren /dance still makes me laugh now, and ive seen it a thousand times.

Yep post your character name, and you'll soon feel like the richest L4 in the game.

I created an alt last night as I was bored, and need the extra bank space. I ran him up to Orgri, and wanted to get him killed by Gamon to join the nice line of (mostly Nayson's) alts outside the inn, but L60's kept one shotting him!

I'm sure Nays has got something up his sleeve that could take him out!

Â