World of Warcraft

The_Rev

Being a Senior Sergeant is cool. Its the first PvP name ive had floating over my head that makes me look like ive worked for it (when i havent, really) and probably the first one that the Alliance arent sure what it exactly means. High Warlord is never going to happen though, is it?

untitled6qc.jpg

Honour ranks, I'd never seen the proper list before. I wondered why I'd never had an HK "Grunt" before! Is it me or are the Ally titles better?

Id think it jumps about. Private and Corporal are cooler than the Horde names, Sergeant is universal, Senior Sergeant and First Sergeant are cooler than the Ally equivilant. Blood Guard and Stone guard are shit. Id much rather be a Knight. But from Champion up, its Horde all the way, isnt it?

Anyway, is Tarj in the Officers club now?

Whats in that room?

Anyone notice the queues getting steadily bigger again? From no queues at all just after the last migration, to 50ish last week, to over 200 a few times recently, including tonight.

Loads of people who migrated to the new server left Alts on Deathwing.

They just cant leave us alone.

As a result, Deathwing is now closed to new accounts. So the queues shouldnt be getting any bigger.

Anyway, and this is for Sie more than anyone else.

Guess who my little sign is dedicated to?

nerferror7og.jpg

And as for the queues, like Nayson said, it's Talnivarr arseholes who migrated then selfishly rolled alts back on Deathwing. Currently, their server is **** and won't be up until Thursday morning so they're playing on DW. PLus, DW has a reputation for being a "hardcore" PvP server and lots of people will have rolled here after teh migration for that reason too under the illusion there is room for them now.

Speaking of Talnivarr players, because they are under the impression they have some kind of ownership on DW still, they had the **** nerve to tell people who are migrating to their server in the upcoming migration to farm AQ materials from Deathing FOR Talnivarr! They then tried to justify it by claming they need it more due to their low pop and the fact its a server full of raiding guilds and that none of our raiding guilds are good enough to ever open the gates!

Well, a couple of nights ago I got stuck in Ogrimmar, and with the lag and repeated disconnection issues, havn't moved from outside the chophouse in hours. So I finally had enough and started on an alt character on another server, jsut for a bit of variety.

And what a strange night it was.... I created the character on another server and logged in, to find myself as a level 1 alliance warlock, stood outside northshire abby, with literally dozens of level 1-4's. The air with thick with blue writing over players heads. Apparently the closure for migration of several realms had lead to lots of people with the same idea as me. Bizarrely enough, the chat screen kept filling with pro horde comments, seems everyone was rollling alliance to "see what it was like". Mostly kids.

So I started a couple of quests, and it became absolutely ridiculous. Like, the fields with vines in, usually with several mobs in, resembled the somme, with bodies going down like rain, with the flash or respawns and various low level spellcasts. In fact, I thought the game only spawned characters every few minutes, but these mobs were respawning literally seconds after death to try and keep up with the dozens of new alts on low level quests. Indeed, at one low quest, where you have to bring the head of Guy Proudfoot in, there were several of us, patiently waiting, in line, like a bus queue, for his spawning, whereupon the person in the quueu would take his chance, untl I suggested we all grouped and shared the quest, and all collected the loot just to get things moving. But it resembled McDonalds at a busy lunchtime for the poor old npc.

Several kids had chosen attractive human women as their characters and had uncerimoniously unclothed them down to bra and panties and were running round kissing anyhting that moved.

It really was a most odd evening.

I'll try to get back into deathwing tonight, if the patch has fixed the repeated disconnection issues I have been suffering since xmas.

Sounds strange that Juju, I've never been disconnected on Deathwing. The lag's cleared up as well, apart from last night after the small patch which made character movement a bit patchy.

I can't even think about an alt yet, there's still so much I want to do and find out with my main. I know it's a change like you say, but I don't think I can be bothered with lots of noobs like you say at the moment.

Killed my first L60 ally one on one last night. Did the 'Sticky glue' quest from Valley of Trials, and received the glue that sticks an enemy for 10 whole seconds. Well he was just stood there while I blasted him to within an inch of his life, and nothing he could do about it!

I can't stand the thought of farming linen cloth and using weapons with 4 dps, at the moment I'm enjoying 60, I'm grinding in Everlook, geting my rep and rank boosted in AV and doing an instance every night. I thought I'd start playing less at 60, but thats not the case yet. I'm up to 350Gs at the moment, and I can't see what I'm gonna spend it on, decent rogue kit rarely appears in the AH, because its rare in instances and will be needed by the rogue when it does pop up. I'm not that bothered about an epic mount, is a pvp mount cheaper? You can also get an epic mount if you get exalted with Orgri.....

I am going to keep doing UBRS until the beast drops that skinning dagger, its a 40 DPS rogue dagger and gives you +10 skinning, meaning that you can skin ANYTHING in the game if you already have the +5 skinning enchant. I'm telling you Riss, at level 60 you'll realise that 300 skinning is lame!

An Orc and an Undead are talking in a pub in Brill.

Orc: So, where you going on holiday this year?

Undead: Amsterdam.

Orc: Oh right, why's that then?

Undead: For the whores!

I'll get me cloak.

Sounds strange that Juju, I've never been disconnected on Deathwing. The lag's cleared up as well, apart from last night after the small patch which made character movement a bit patchy.

I got kicked 4 times in fairly rapid succession last night.

I can't stand the thought of farming linen cloth and using weapons with 4 dps, at the moment I'm enjoying 60, I'm grinding in Everlook, geting my rep and rank boosted in AV and doing an instance every night. I thought I'd start playing less at 60, but thats not the case yet. I'm up to 350Gs at the moment, and I can't see what I'm gonna spend it on, decent rogue kit rarely appears in the AH, because its rare in instances and will be needed by the rogue when it does pop up. I'm not that bothered about an epic mount, is a pvp mount cheaper? You can also get an epic mount if you get exalted with Orgri.....

I am going to keep doing UBRS until the beast drops that skinning dagger, its a 40 DPS rogue dagger and gives you +10 skinning, meaning that you can skin ANYTHING in the game if you already have the +5 skinning enchant. I'm telling you Riss, at level 60 you'll realise that 300 skinning is lame!

Dont forget Scholo and Strat Dan. Scholo is still my fave instance even though ive been though it at least half a dozen times. Some fantastic drops in there too. Strat has some great drops too, and its gorgeous looking to boot. Think great fire of London, by night, with undeads running amok. But being 60 rules. So much more fun playing a "complete" character than running around collecting linen and having no decent spells. For me the game was always about being here, and not grinding up. The glorious times on this game are from 40 up as far as i have experienced. Having a mount, being able to explore, being powerful, all that kind of stuff. Cant wait until we can fill a group of us at 58-60 (which wont be far now) and do a classrun somewhere.

Oh, and Juju, if the lag in Orgrimmar makes your PC unhappy, move to Thunder Bluff! There is an AH there now, so the main reason to live in Orgrimmar has kinda gone.

Oh, and full emote list for those who dont have the Titan Bar Emote thingy

Agree

Amaze

Angry

Apologize

Applaud

Applause

Beckon

Beg

Belch

Bite

Bleed

Blink

Blood

Blow

Blush

Boggle

Bonk

Bored

Bounce

Bow

BRB

Burp

Bye

Cackle

Calm

Cat

Catty

Cheer

Chew

Chicken

Chuckle

Clap

Cold

Comfort

Commend

Confused

Congrats

Congratulate

Cough

Cower

Crack

Cringe

Cry

Cuddle

Curious

Curt

Curtsey

Dance

Disappointed

Doh

Doom

Drink

Drool

Duck

Eat

Eye

Farewell

Fart

Fear

Feast

Fidget

Flap

Flex

Food

Frown

Gasp

Gaze

Giggle

Glad

Glare

Gloat

Goodbye

Greet

Greetings

Grin

Groan

Grovel

Guffaw

Hail

Happy

Hello

Hi

Hug

Hungry

Impatient

Insult

Introduce

JK

Kiss

Kneel

Knuckles

Lavish

Lay

Laydown

Lick

Lie

Liedown

Listen

Mad

Massage

Moan

Mock

Moon

Mourn

No

Nod

Nosepick

Panic

Peer

Peon

Pest

Pick

Plead

Point

Poke

Ponder

Pounce

Praise

Pray

Purr

Puzzled

Question

Raise

Rdy

Ready

Rear

Roar

Rude

Salute

Scratch

Sexy

Shake

Shimmy

Shindig

Shiv

Shiver

Shoo

Shrug

Shy

Sigh

Sit

Slap

Sleep

Smell

Smirk

Snarl

Snicker

Sniff

Snub

Sob

Soothe

Sorry

Spit

Spoon

Stare

Stink

Strong

Strut

Surprised

Surrender

Talk

TalkEx

TalkQ

Tap

Taunt

Tease

Thank

Thanks

Thirsty

Threat

Tickle

Threaten

Tired

TY

Veto

Victory

Volunteer

Wave

Weep

Welcome

Whine

Whistle

Wicked

Wickedly

Work

Wrath

Yawn

Yay

Is there anythingyou need more than 300 skinning for Dan? I'm guessing some of the end game instances have 60+ elites that might do.

as far as I'm aware:

61 elites: 305 (go to SOS, get 3 whelp skins and give them Sie with a nice smile....should get you the enchant)

62 elites: 310 (win the roll on the skinning dagger that drops in UBRS)

?? elites (bosses): 315 (need both of the above)

Nays are Scholo and Strat mainly 5 man groups or can they be done in raids?

Â