World of Warcraft

The_Rev

I'm feeling a bit sad WoW wise now. My one time brothers in arms Tarj and Dan have now completely left me behind XP wise, and are now in areas where I just don't stand a chance. And it's only going to get worse .... Hopefully I can see Bicks on there a bit, but otherwise I'll soon be questing with Limpid and Juju!

Oh, and for those of us who didnt start in Durotar, there is a good chance that we havent done this quest

Look at that reward! That should be a level 60 reward, not a level 5 one!

INV_Potion_01.jpg

Really Sticky Glue

Binds when picked up

Use: Renders a target unable to move for 10 seconds.

So, thats ten free kills in PvP then, isnt it? Especially for ranged fighers like myself and Tarj.

And for Bicks? Well, whats the range on pet taming? If you can cast this on the pet you want, and stand out of melee range and then tame him: free pet. Nice!

Woah, that priest has got some good gear on. 5000 health?!?!

Apparantly he has priest champion gear. Thats what it says on the site.

But do you know what kind of add0n that is nays? The one showing healing and dmg over his head?

I'm feeling a bit sad WoW wise now. My one time brothers in arms Tarj and Dan have now completely left me behind XP wise, and are now in areas where I just don't stand a chance. And it's only going to get worse .... Hopefully I can see Bicks on there a bit, but otherwise I'll soon be questing with Limpid and Juju!

Dont worry Riss, il do quests with ya. Can help you with a couple of easy ones so we get you up to 45-46. Im trying to limit my gaming now anyway... **** exams :[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[

Ive still got my glue.

And trying tofinish the Hillsbrad fields last night some ally mage 8 levels above me kept zapping me.

Hmmm... now I know hoe to use it. Stick them and move in from behind........

That'll surprise thenext bastard who interputs me!

Ive still got my glue.

And trying tofinish the Hillsbrad fields last night some ally mage 8 levels above me kept zapping me.

Hmmm... now I know hoe to use it. Stick them and move in from behind........

That'll surprise thenext bastard who interputs me!

You can expect to be ganked more often in Hillsbrad by higher level Allies than just about anywhere else in the game, except possibly Stromsgard. Sometimes you'll have a great night in Hillsbrad, and get loads done, and sometimes you'll die twice trying to kill one mob. Those nights you're best sacking it off and questing somewhere else.

Where is that Dan??

Btw. i know ive asked before, but how do i get the targa screenshots visible?? Im an arse on computer stuff, so please explain in detail.

Was pretty funny story infact. I fell into the bloody whole from Tanaris, and died. Waited ten min to ditch the sickness, and the starting walking around. Killed a couple of level 50's, then i saw something interesting and pointy sticking out behind a tree! So i went to have a look off course and the first thing i stepped into was the back of this gigantic **** lol. He didnt even attack me! Think i might be to pathetic to him, so he didnt even bother killing me :lol:

But when i started killing his level 50 mates, an ally lvl 48 hunter turned up! I new i was gonna die as i had both aggro from ally and mobs so i consentrated all my spells on the hunter and got him before the mobs **** me over! Muhaha highly enjoyable :mrgreen::mrgreen:

I fell into Um Bongo Crater a few weeks back, and just ran around trying to avoid being eaten by things that were still ?? for me. I did that quite a bit in the early levels, and then when I revisit the place later on I'm always surprised that a lot of the map is already open. I ran round Azhara at about level 21, I wouldn't even do that now!

Â