Young For England?....No Not Ashley, Luke

Pacavelli

Well?  

131 members have voted

1. 1. Well?

• Yes
    • No

Johnson is a very good player.

Depends what school of management you are from. If you like your defenders to defend then luke young. But if you want your full backs to bomb on with that little bit of extra quality then Glen Johnson.

Personally, id love Johnson at the villa, think the lad is a class act, seems like a top lad aswell. Saying that, luke young is a good player.

depends where Gary Neville stands in the current england squad having been injured for so long, but he is still a good right back, and id still have Neville first choice england right back.

Micah Richards is a joke of a footballer.

Wes Brown and Johnson are better IMO, but with Brown being injured and Young's versatility, why not call him up?

Capellos already pretty much said he'll be calling up Jimmy wont he? So thats 5 almost certainties next squad Barry, Milner, Gabby, Ash and Davies (uneless he rests Barry as he knows what he's gonna get from him and has no need for him to be there?).

Nige is a decent outside bet too, as Browns been injured and Luke has been playing left back - after Johnson has there been a better right back these last few weeks?

It's not beyond the realms of possibility for us to have 7 in the next squad...

depends where Gary Neville stands in the current england squad having been injured for so long, but he is still a good right back, and id still have Neville first choice england right back.

Micah Richards is a joke of a footballer.

Im sorry but i think that is ridiculas..every utd supporter i know agrees that if it wasnt for Ferguson Neville would be either retired or playing in the championship..he simply is not good enough anymore...ok good leader..and good servant for many years..but surely you cant be serious when you say he is better than Luke Young at this present time?????

Wes Brown and Johnson are better IMO, but with Brown being injured and Young's versatility, why not call him up?

Capellos already pretty much said he'll be calling up Jimmy wont he? So thats 5 almost certainties next squad Barry, Milner, Gabby, Ash and Davies (uneless he rests Barry as he knows what he's gonna get from him and has no need for him to be there?).

Nige is a decent outside bet too, as Browns been injured and Luke has been playing left back - after Johnson has there been a better right back these last few weeks?

It's not beyond the realms of possibility for us to have 7 in the next squad...

I Agree id love to see NRC in the England squad too...i think he would offer something different...The midfield have to many attacking minded players..i think NRC would be a fantastic back up for the England squad..when they are in the last 10 minutes trying to keep hold of a lead.

I can't wait for 35m3bxk.jpg to return so we can get Luke back in his rightful position.

At this present time he has to be at least 2nd choice England right-back.

I got so much stick off my mates when we paid £6m for him except, rather tellingly, the Boro supported who was gutted 8)

Young will get stuck in and do a good job for any side. He isn't as handy going forward as some right backs but in my opinion he should be in an England squad yes. The thing is Brown can play in the middle as well so it's having 2 players in one selection.

IMO micah richards should have been our 1st choice RB by now, talk about freefall, he's shit this season

young's got to be in with a shout, he's been excellent for us this year, and there is no one else

and neville is shit, only played well for england when he was skipping down the line hand in hand with beckham

I couldn't be happier with Luke Young as our right back however I cant see him getting called up and the reason is....he's been playing left back! Glen Johnson has become Capello's number 1 at RB it seems and with Wes Brown and Micah Richards both experienced international right backs I can see him taking a punt on a right back who is playing well at left back.

If he gets his position back on the right and keeps up the form he's showed so far I see no reason why he wont break into the set up.

Â