Super Bowl XLIII thread

Tegis

Who will win it?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win it?

• Cardinals
    • Steelers

Gotta love the Coors light! I swiped a lovely Coors pint glass from spoons in Birmingham the other day (i collect pint glasses you see!) it had Coors in red, Light in white and the white mountains around the bottom with a misty style to it, its a very nice glass!

I like the bottles though, the ones advertised on sky for ages. They are usually the beer of choice for watching NFL.

Usually watch it with my brother unless he pisses off elsewhere. Though I watched last years on my own, I didn't want anyone near me incase they jynx'd it! So probably watch it with my brother tomorrow night, go down Tesco's and buy a tonne of snacks before hand, can't wait

Let's go Warner! LET'S GO CARDS!

Gone for the Cards tonight on the moneyline due to the fact that their pass O is suited to exploiting the Steelers zone D. I know Ward is back for the Steelers but how effective he will be remains to be seen. The emergence of a cardinals D during these playoffs will be the swinging point, but I dont think their running game of James and Hightower will be that effective!

Looking forward to watching it, having a superbowl party down in town with the rest of my team (I play for the Leeds University American Football Team - Leeds Celtics ) :D !

Usually watch it with my brother unless he pisses off elsewhere. Though I watched last years on my own, I didn't want anyone near me incase they jynx'd it! So probably watch it with my brother tomorrow night, go down Tesco's and buy a tonne of snacks before hand, can't wait

Let's go Warner! LET'S GO CARDS!

Same here, was going to host a big party for it but cancelled it last minute to keep things how they were before; me, beer, snacks, Giants hat, Strahan away Jersey and lucky socks, plus over the top support!

As a Steelers fan I'm much more nervous going into this one than I was against the Ravens two weeks ago.

We haven't faired too well against teams with good offence this season but I still think our defence will be too much for them.

Polamalu vs Fitzgerald is the key imo.

Be interesting to see what they do with Larry Fitz and if he gets doubled all game. If that happens then the Edge and Tower might get some room to run but i dont even think double coverage is enough to stop Larry Fitz, however Warner has a tendency to just throw it up for him so the Steelers D might be able to make a play or two on the ball also if they can pressure him, while double or triple covering LF and get him to throw it early.

To be honest I think double coverage on him is a waste of a defender, if the ball is right then he is coming down with it no matter how many defenders are on the pitch.

As you say, it will be interest to see how we try to combat this.

I found a load of buy one get one free vouchers for Dominos so just got some Tandoori Hot pizzas in, yeah! Coors are in the freezer, Lost 9-10pm, NFL 10pm to late! Boyah!

Â