Super Bowl XLIII thread

Tegis

Who will win it?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win it?

• Cardinals
    • Steelers

kool thanks :D my first year of properly watching NFL so i may be a bit slow on the uptake but its a great game and i love watching it so ill be an obsessed nut job encyclopedia in no time

Since kkr is nowhere to be found (though I understand he had a rough night last night...):

2cymbkg.gif

(2 players in NFL history are known as "LT"... Lawrence Taylor and Ladainian Tomlinson)

Yeah i lost my hat and gloves! I swear i put them in my coat when i handed it in to the cloakroom at the club, thieves!

Got kicked out also, haven't got a clue what for but probably for abusing staff about thieving my hat and gloves!

There is only one LT and he sure aint some guy who might be getting cut by the Chargers soon!

kool thanks :D my first year of properly watching NFL so i may be a bit slow on the uptake but its a great game and i love watching it so ill be an obsessed nut job encyclopedia in no time

You're in good company so. Welcome aboard :thumb: Who do you support in the NFL by the way ? (and be ready for a slagging no matter who it is :P).

You're in good company so. Welcome aboard :thumb: Who do you support in the NFL by the way ? (and be ready for a slagging no matter who it is :P).

picked the rams out of a hat, but i like minnesota vikings a bit more to be honest

Sometimes picking out of a hat doesn't work as I don't think you can force yourself to support a team. Best bet is to just watch the games every weekend until you take a liking towards someone. Then again, f everyone did that, everyone would be Giants fans due to their awesomeness.

Sometimes picking out of a hat doesn't work as I don't think you can force yourself to support a team. Best bet is to just watch the games every weekend until you take a liking towards someone. Then again, f everyone did that, everyone would be Giants fans due to their awesomeness.

This is the best way to go about it and the last statement is very true also.

everyone would be Giants fans due to their awesomeness.

Unintentional hilarity :-)

Why not be a Browns fan, LT? Then you can suffer the pain like me :-)

And you'd be getting on the bandwagon at a new starting point since the Browns have a new Coach, Coaching Staff and General Manager.

Its going be kinda slow in the NFL after the Super Bowl until Free Agency starts. Then you have the College Draft and Training Camps and before you know it, its September. :D

This is the best way to go about it and the last statement is very true also.

my older brother is a giants fan seeing as he lived in new york for the past two years. and i would rather support a differant team to him so theres a bit of competition, i enjoy watching the rams anyway. :D

Arizona are ideally suited to beat Pittsburgh because of their offence

Pittsburgh will not score quickly so they may be in trouble if Arizona go up by a couple of scores early in the game but, behind QB Ben Roethlisberger, they are tough and methodical.

If the Steelers can protect Big Ben from Arizona’s speedy front seven defenders sufficiently to allow him to convert third downs, they will grind out a victory.

My heart says Pittsburgh but I really feel the Arizona Cardinals are going to win the football game,

Arizona are ideally suited to beat Pittsburgh because of their offence

Pittsburgh will not score quickly so they may be in trouble if Arizona go up by a couple of scores early in the game but, behind QB Ben Roethlisberger, they are tough and methodical.

If the Steelers can protect Big Ben from Arizona’s speedy front seven defenders sufficiently to allow him to convert third downs, they will grind out a victory.

My heart says Pittsburgh but I really feel the Arizona Cardinals are going to win the football game,

And where've YOU been all season ? :) Someone who can talk like that should've been in this forum from week one :nod:

Yeah whats up with these people who pop up every now and then!? Join in, join the party here on the Browns and NFL section of Villatalk!

As for the game i cant wait!

I'm feeling the Cards all the way, it just has that feeling about it, that it will be Kurt Warner's and Larry Fitzgerald's championship, the moment Larry Fitz elevates himself to be recognised across the league as one of the best and a WR who will dominate the game for years to come.

Of course having said that the Pittsburg D will step up and shut them down now! We shall see!

Should be, although haven't heard anything off of my mate who is supposed to be hosting it. If he doesn't then i'll just have some beers and snacks on my own! Hoooooooooot!

Should be, although haven't heard anything off of my mate who is supposed to be hosting it. If he doesn't then i'll just have some beers and snacks on my own! Hoooooooooot!

hahaha its all good, you wont have to share your snacks then hahaha.

Cards will take this, I cannot stomach even admitting that the squeelers have a chance.

Â