Ronald Araújo

Greenfly

12 minutes ago, CVByrne said:

No. Logic dictates this is not a player we could ever go for in this window. Just the usual speculation

Logic doesn’t dictate that, many ways this deal could happen from loan to buy, sell Duran to Chelsea and some others like Carlos and buy him with some additional cash.  Who knows.  Do I think it’s likely? No but it’s not logic that we couldn’t go for him in this window.  We just don’t know what Emery wants to do, we could see a few key players out and a few in….who knows!  I was just interested if either source has any credibility.

Just now, Hank Scorpio said:

And here's the reason it's insane to start threads based on one spurious rumor. 

I’d love to go back to a new thread can be made after a confirmed signing. 

always starts a thread with exciment, rather than analysis if the link is good or bad 

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

I’d love to go back to a new thread can be made after a confirmed signing. 

always starts a thread with exciment, rather than analysis if the link is good or bad 

I just wanted to experience the thrill of starting a thread.

• Haha 2

Amazed how many people took a link to one of the best centre backs in the world so seriously. Sure, we'd have a slim chance in a 1 horse race, but any bid accepted for reasonable money would have seen the likes of Liverpool/Bayern/PSG join the race. 

1 hour ago, Greenfly said:

I just wanted to experience the thrill of starting a thread.

I tried that once with the Ally Samatta thread, and look what happened with that 🙃