Ipswich Town

AVTuco

12 hours ago, Xela said:

Got a soft spot

Nymphomaniac podium dancer

jlaw-nod.gif

As somebody previously mentioned, we faced them 6 times in the Championship. Of course we only managed to take one point off them in the first year, but we took 6 points off them the following year under Bruce (including the aforementioned 4-0 at Portman Road) and our promotion year we won 2-1 at Villa Park, drew 1-1 away.

Looking forward to having them back in the top tier.

On 04/05/2024 at 15:05, maqroll said:

23 teams, hard to keep track 😃 

I also could only watch dodgy hesgoal streams at best, so probably never watched us vs them those years, at least at Ipswich. 

hesgoal, fancy :D. It felt like 90% of games I watched were a stream of some other guy streaming the match on FB. I won't sugarcoat it when I say my favourite part about getting promoted was being able to watch every single one of our games on a proper broadcast.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Keyblade said:

hesgoal, fancy :D. It felt like 90% of games I watched were a stream of some other guy streaming the match on FB. I won't sugarcoat it when I say my favourite part about getting promoted was being able to watch every single one of our games on a proper broadcast.

Salt in the wound is now you CAN watch proper Championship broadcasts in North America. 

• Haha 1

If the away fixture is during the week I'm gonna kick off at that bloody fixtures computer. Smash it to pieces. 

36 minutes ago, T-Dog said:

If the away fixture is during the week I'm gonna kick off at that bloody fixtures computer. Smash it to pieces. 

Probably get them away on Boxing day!

21 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Probably get them away on Boxing day!

That's a hungover coach journey I'm avoiding at all costs.

• 3 weeks later...
Â