“Neutral Section”

spiezels

3 hours ago, spiezels said:

Does it still exist? Can you buy in this so called section and go stand with the away fans? 

Been offered some tickets in the Putney end nearish away fans but wondered if its blocked off now or still open.

Cheers

We did this last season, bought tickets that were on general sale from Fulham in the 'home' section of the Putney End then you can just walk into the 'away' blocks (from the concourse not over the netting obviously!) and stand in a space in there, so unless that's dramatically changed you should be fine. Worst case scenario, you just sit in your designated seats, you won't have any bother, it's the most relaxing away day of the lot! 

Edited by wedge

18 hours ago, wedge said:

We did this last season, bought tickets that were on general sale from Fulham in the 'home' section of the Putney End then you can just walk into the 'away' blocks (from the concourse not over the netting obviously!) and stand in a space in there, so unless that's dramatically changed you should be fine. Worst case scenario, you just sit in your designated seats, you won't have any bother, it's the most relaxing away day of the lot! 

Cheers mate, done it as an away fan in away end plenty of times over the years but trying to bring some people with me this time who would never get away tickets, so was thinking buy in there then walk down concourse and into villa section for the game as we all be standing anyway

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, spiezels said:

Cheers mate, done it as an away fan in away end plenty of times over the years but trying to bring some people with me this time who would never get away tickets, so was thinking buy in there then walk down concourse and into villa section for the game as we all be standing anyway

Exactly this, will be doing the same, best away day of the year for me is Fulham.

• Thanks 1

On 29/12/2023 at 15:46, wedge said:

surprising that more don't do this...never considered it before.

• 1 month later...
8 hours ago, spiezels said:

Posted in the other thread but these are now on general sale, last few available in neutral end.

£57

Just to add for those considering this, I think you might have to create a Fulham online account obviously!

• 2 weeks later...

For any Villa fans going in the neutral stand or god forbid the home end, remember to keep your heads down and be mindful of where you are. I’d hate for anyone to get Pimms on their Villa shirts. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, It's Your Round said:

For any Villa fans going in the neutral stand or god forbid the home end, remember to keep your heads down and be mindful of where you are. I’d hate for anyone to get Pimms on their Villa shirts. 

😂😂😂

3 of us managed to get tickets.

Anyone else? 

• Like 1

On 16/02/2024 at 21:27, It's Your Round said:

Propa messy, Claret and Victoria sponge everywhere! 

• Haha 1

On 17/02/2024 at 09:52, spiezels said:

😂😂😂

3 of us managed to get tickets.

Anyone else? 

Yeah two of us, we just walked up into the actual away blocks with no issues whatsoever and stood on the steps towards the back with no issues for the entire game, loads were doing the same. It was a fantastic away end, brilliant and loud throughout, an absolute belter of a day at what is arguably the best away day out in the league!

Edited by wedge

6 minutes ago, wedge said:

Yeah two of us, we just walked up into the actual away blocks with no issues whatsoever and stood on the steps towards the back with no issues for the entire game, loads were doing the same. It was a fantastic away end, brilliant and loud throughout, an absolute belter of a day at what is arguably the best away day out in the league!

Yeah we did same mate! was mega wasnt it. 
Took my younger Aussie cousin to his first away game n all. He was absolutely buzzing. 

• Like 1

Â