Aston Villa Kits and Merchandise 24/25

est1874

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

Ohhh I hope there’s options to have our European sponsors (assuming it’s acorns again) in this new kit 

We won’t be able to wear betting sponsors in Spain or Italy so I’m going to assume Acorns again. 

Edited by The_Steve

2 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

Ohhh I hope there’s options to have our European sponsors (assuming it’s acorns again) in this new kit 

Looking at UEFA's rules Betting companies aren't banned from advertising. I presume we changed for the conference league due to broadcasting restrictions in certain countries, but NOT UEFA. I think IF we are to have different sponsor for the CL (which I doubt) I would rather than a foundation or acorns logo Heck to have negotiated a lucrative Champions League sponsor. I'd like to think also a training kit sponsor as well to maximise revenue.

1 minute ago, stewiek2 said:

Looking at UEFA's rules Betting companies aren't banned from advertising. I presume we changed for the conference league due to broadcasting restrictions in certain countries, but NOT UEFA. I think IF we are to have different sponsor for the CL (which I doubt) I would rather than a foundation or acorns logo Heck to have negotiated a lucrative Champions League sponsor. I'd like to think also a training kit sponsor as well to maximise revenue.

I hope Heck has negotiated that for the club, yet I always feel more better when we give it up for a charity logo. 

also I rather not want a shirt with a betting logo on 

1 minute ago, CarryOnVilla said:

I hope Heck has negotiated that for the club, yet I always feel more better when we give it up for a charity logo. 

also I rather not want a shirt with a betting logo on 

I’m excited for the Adidas range but absolutely want a good leisure non-shirt option if we can’t buy it without the betting sponsor off of it 

Oh, and anyone thinking we can have the sleeve with the silver champions league and "1" to represent our European Cup win is going to be disappointed. ONLY the title holder is allowed to wear that badge. If they have won more than one title the number is displayed on the badge.

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

I’m excited for the Adidas range but absolutely want a good leisure non-shirt option if we can’t buy it without the betting sponsor off of it 

Think the only casual gear I’d like is a trefoil hoody/t-shirt with the “adidas” replaced with an “Aston Villa”

Edited by CarryOnVilla
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, CarryOnVilla said:

That’s actually nice. 

we never get something that nice, will we? 
giphy.gif?cid=9b38fe91fltxk4c5o1ydhepizh

Hopefully we’ll use a classy standalone lion on some shirts and gear…

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

Can you really not use a question mark when asking a question?

Got me 🤣. Although, as with 'suttin', I don't think the question mark is necessary to understand the sentiment

Â