Adults £20 O65 £15 Under 18 £10
Standard Price
Adults £25 Over 65 £20 Under 18 £15
On Sale to Season Ticket Holders With 6+ Away 23/24 Tuesday 12th December  5pm
Season Ticket Holders Friday 15 December 5pm
Members Monday 18 December 5pm 

General Sale Wednesday 20 December 5pm

Only 3,900?!

Complete discrimination and racism from 'Boro! 5,000 of us will be turning up and either they let all of us in or none of us go in as that's the allocation we should rightly have been given! 

😉

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Thought we may have got just shy of 5k 

Yes same here. Unless Boro or the police have said no you can't have them, why haven't we asked for 5,000? It's only been United away in the league cup last year that we have actually had a big away allocation in a cup game for yonks.

I’ve heard we had the choice of 3 allocations with two of them (3800 and 4800) paying for the extra tickets upfront. If we took the 2800 we wouldn’t have to pay anything upfront. Seems the club decided to take the 3800 and not risk taking the 4800 incase they didn’t sell. Maybe if they sell well we could take the full amount but not sure.

• Like 1

On 15/12/2023 at 18:41, Rugeley Villa said:

Sold out 

We've sold out the best part of 5k three weeks ahead of Middlesbrough away. I hadn't appreciated that level of out away support. I suppose its an opportunity for those who can't get access to league aways. 

12 minutes ago, turvontour said:

We've sold out the best part of 5k three weeks ahead of Middlesbrough away. I hadn't appreciated that level of out away support. I suppose its an opportunity for those who can't get access to league aways. 

Well it went straight to season ticket holders and it sold out first day they went on sale. Members missed out and also general sale mob. You’d think we’d muster another 1500/2k from that alone so if possible we could have taken up to 7k which is pretty impressive due to time of year, late kick off and televised for a long distance away game. 

55 minutes ago, andykeenan said:

An additional allocation of 500 tickets will be available for season ticket holders 12pm & Members 5pm 

Thanks and done. Going up to see Villa take on the Smoggies. It's so hard getting an away ticket I snapped it up.

Edited by The Fun Factory
  • Like 1

Â