Ticket Info

andykeenan

• 5 months later...
14 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

Any idea when they'll make the announcement about moving this one?

Am eager to know this too as I can’t book any flights until it is announced, leaving it very late in the day with the announcement, you’d imagine it will be moved to the Sunday. 

4 hours ago, Dirtysanchez said:

Am eager to know this too as I can’t book any flights until it is announced, leaving it very late in the day with the announcement, you’d imagine it will be moved to the Sunday. 

Will be a Sunday should either of us or Liverpool reach Europa/Conference semi final but kick off time won’t be confirmed  for a further few days should this be the case 

• Thanks 1

Had to queue to get on the website. Then had to go and check different blocks as no way of telling where seats are. Each click took 10-20 seconds to register. 

Selected seats. Try to advance, it says seats are gone.  Have to leave the page to get it to refresh and select new seats. By the time the webpage registers that i have selected those seats, they are also gone. And so on. Eventually managed to get 7 tickets together. 

I think it'll be sold out within the hour, if not sooner.

I have my seats to this match, am over the moon. Coming in Friday am, leaving Tuesday am (connecting through Dublin on way out so maybe I'll share a flight with @Dirtysanchez?!

I cannot wait to share a stadium with all of you. Coming home hungover and without a voice.

• Like 3

Â