Ticket Info

andykeenan

Allocation  950

Price All tickets £20

Sale dates 

Monday 9 October 5pm Season Ticket Holders who attended both Hibernian (a) and Legia Warszawa (a)/7pm Season Ticket Holders who attended Legia Warszawa (a)

Tuesday  10 October 11am 8+ years consecutive Season Ticket Holders with 19 away league games from 2022/23 seas/1pm 8+ years consecutive Season Ticket Holders with 15+ away league games from 2022/23 season/3pm 8+ years consecutive Season Ticket Holders with 11+ away league games from 2022/23 season/5pm Season Ticket Holders with 19 away league games from 2022/23 season

Wednesday 11 October 10am Season Ticket Holders with 15+ away league games from 2022/23 season/12pm Season Ticket Holders with 11+ away league games from 2022/23 season/2pm Season Ticket Holders

36 minutes ago, andykeenan said:

Allocation  950

Price All tickets £20

Sale dates 

Monday 9 October 5pm Season Ticket Holders who attended both Hibernian (a) and Legia Warszawa (a)/7pm Season Ticket Holders who attended Legia Warszawa (a)

Tuesday  10 October 11am 8+ years consecutive Season Ticket Holders with 19 away league games from 2022/23 seas/1pm 8+ years consecutive Season Ticket Holders with 15+ away league games from 2022/23 season/3pm 8+ years consecutive Season Ticket Holders with 11+ away league games from 2022/23 season/5pm Season Ticket Holders with 19 away league games from 2022/23 season

Wednesday 11 October 10am Season Ticket Holders with 15+ away league games from 2022/23 season/12pm Season Ticket Holders with 11+ away league games from 2022/23 season/2pm Season Ticket Holders

They're such crap allocations everywhere. That's an average of about 1300 for Hibs, Warsaw and Alkmaar. I suppose it can't be helped.

1 hour ago, turvontour said:

They're such crap allocations everywhere. That's an average of about 1300 for Hibs, Warsaw and Alkmaar. I suppose it can't be helped.

Smaller grounds. Maybe Legia could have gave us a few more, but why bother when they can sell them to home fans. 

Edited by Rugeley Villa

On 06/10/2023 at 13:06, turvontour said:

Just means more for villa fans for the home game

Their capacity is less than 20k

sold out in a minute apparently which i was surprised about.

saw a screenshot of the notification sent to fans who didn't send the form in for the legia game and had their ticket and booking history for the game cancelled, which i'd expect to happen.

i have a question though, what's to stop people buying a ticket, looking up a flight number and hotel address and submitting a form? there's no way of villa checking that fans are physically getting on the plane. i suspect that this is happening in order for people to keep their history going. i heard there was a number of empty seats in the away end at warsaw despite being an apparent sell out

going to make later rounds difficult to get tickets for unless we draw a frankfurt or lille who have big stadiums

9 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

sold out in a minute apparently which i was surprised about.

saw a screenshot of the notification sent to fans who didn't send the form in for the legia game and had their ticket and booking history for the game cancelled, which i'd expect to happen.

i have a question though, what's to stop people buying a ticket, looking up a flight number and hotel address and submitting a form? there's no way of villa checking that fans are physically getting on the plane. i suspect that this is happening in order for people to keep their history going. i heard there was a number of empty seats in the away end at warsaw despite being an apparent sell out

going to make later rounds difficult to get tickets for unless we draw a frankfurt or lille who have big stadiums

Legia was different as e-tickets were sent out, but with AZ I believe it will be tickets have to be collected like Hibs (a) and if they aren't without a flipping good reason that fan gets punished etc.

8 minutes ago, wedge said:

Legia was different as e-tickets were sent out, but with AZ I believe it will be tickets have to be collected like Hibs (a) and if they aren't without a flipping good reason that fan gets punished etc.

that's relying on whomever is issuing the tickets at the other end taking the unclaimed tickets back to VP and them taking them off their history...hopefully that indeed happens (and the speed at which this sold out should ring alarm bells with the ticket office so you'd think it will)

This sold out quick because it’s only hour and 15 mins away on a plane , small allocation(I’m sure a few will go over without tickets) and it’s a popular region of Holland with Amsterdam only 45 minutes away. Warsaw was a whole different ball game. I’m sure fans will be looking at this game as their main piss up match . 

Another own goal by the ticket office. The criteria favours the Johnny come lately fans and not those that continued to support the club during the championship years. 
I’ve got my ticket for the game but many of my mates that have have been STH’s for years and attended every away game in this time have lost out because they missed the Hibs game because it was moved to the Wednesday and they couldn’t get the time off work.

Really beginning to despair at how the club is treating loyal fans. 

1 minute ago, Robbie09 said:

Another own goal by the ticket office. The criteria favours the Johnny come lately fans and not those that continued to support the club during the championship years. 
I’ve got my ticket for the game but many of my mates that have have been STH’s for years and attended every away game in this time have lost out because they missed the Hibs game because it was moved to the Wednesday and they couldn’t get the time off work.

How do you know those fans that attended Hibs away weren’t following us away in the championship? We were packing out most away ends in the championship. Unfortunately with the allocation lots of loyal fans who follow Villa on the road will miss out. The allocations for this competition are in most part very small . 

• Like 1

Just now, Rugeley Villa said:

How do you know those fans that attended Hibs away weren’t following us away in the championship? We were packing out most away ends in the championship. Unfortunately with the allocation lots of loyal fans who follow Villa on the road will miss out. The allocations for this competition are in most part very small . 

Because I know a number of fans that got tickets and had only been STH’s for a season. Some hadn’t done any away games last season. It’s a farce.

7 hours ago, Robbie09 said:

Because I know a number of fans that got tickets and had only been STH’s for a season. Some hadn’t done any away games last season. It’s a farce.

Got ya. I thought they may have done the criteria like they did with the Hibs Warsaw games , where you had to have been a season ticket holder for X amount of years and done so many away games the previous season etc.

9 hours ago, Robbie09 said:

yeah they definitely got that the wrong way around. i get having the first criteria as doing both games so far, but the legia one above the 8+ ST holder with all aways? that was a mistake.

Â