Celebrity Scandals

ml1dch

3 minutes ago, Genie said:

It’s been answered multiple times already.

Taking a celebrity (or anyone else) to trial for a rape accusation has an extremely low success rate. For the victim there is also the massive cost and the trauma of having to relive the event plus having all personal and sex life details made public. The victims life is changed forever. This is why in the case of Brand the female making the accusation is still not sharing her identity.

This is why rape victims often don’t pursue a conviction, and the offender stays free.

It's surprising how many people dismiss allegations like these. 

Do you guys not have mothers, sisters or daughters? 

Do you think multiple women just get together with a plan to take down their least favourite comedian? 

• Like 3

Just now, DCJonah said:

It's surprising how many people dismiss allegations like these. 

Do you guys not have mothers, sisters or daughters? 

Do you think multiple women just get together with a plan to take down their least favourite comedian? 

5 woman from completely unrelated backgrounds who’ve never met. 

Conspiracy 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, leemond2008 said:

@Demitri_C I actually kind of agree with you, it looks really bad for Brand and I have no doubt that he is a bastard and I am not for a second saying he is innocent...BUT, all of these accounts can be easily swatted away if you are part of Brands cult.

Girl 1 - she shags a celebrity, next day goes to a rape crises centre - it was entirely consensual and she was planning to sell her story/blackmail Brand, why didn't she push forward with this plan of extortion? who knows

Girl 2 - he shoved his penis in her mouth until she was gagging and then said "I only wanted to see your mascara running" the damning evidence is that this is also a joke in his stand up show, the bastard is actually writing jokes about his abuse....or the girl was approached by Dispatches and she tailored her story to this joke to give it more credence

The Girls accounts can't be taken seriously because they didn't come forward with this, they were approached by Dispatches, they never had any problem going about their lives up until they were told that they would be on telly (ignoring the fact that they have remained anonymous), they are just after their 5 minutes of fame.

Again, I don't believe the above and I'm just playing devils advocate to the Reddit weirdo's, but what Demitri is saying is that there is no conclusive evidence to show that he has done these things, and that is the problem, even if it went to trial and he was found guilty, people would still be able to defend him due to lack of evidence (unless anything more came out that 100% showed him to be the bastard he appears to be)

Thank you lee. Im glad someone is understanding my position instead of attacking me 'as a brand fan' everyone  knows i have a strong dislike to khan but if he was accused of same thing i would say same thing. And just to reiterate im not a brand fan whatsoever. I dont even like the guy

Lets see what evidence is, if its strong enough he will go down. Id like to hope and pray that serial rapists no matter how famous or unfamous they are if the evidence is strong enough will be convicted.

Just now, DCJonah said:

Seems odd to now not believe any allegations because of one person. 

agreed but you can't deny that she did a huge amount of damage to the #metoo movement.

especially when you see some of the things that these girls are being called on Twatter, its truly disgusting  

4 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

Seems odd to now not believe any allegations because of one person. 

Lees point is valid and its not odd at all.

You seem to be missing the women who have falsely accused men of rape  as well and these **** people are as bad as the rapists as they make it more difficult for the poor women who have actually been raped. They are scared to come forward and press charges

Edited by Demitri_C

1 minute ago, leemond2008 said:

agreed but you can't deny that she did a huge amount of damage to the #metoo movement.

especially when you see some of the things that these girls are being called on Twatter, its truly disgusting  

She shouldn't have though. Seems to me people who are desperate to disbelieve these women will look for a good excuse to do so. 

• Like 1

The entertainment (and sports) industry is perfectly fine for the most part with in-proper, creepy and even criminal behavior as long as the person is earning them money. The amount of stuff that's been covered up, payed off and bullied into silence by lawyers and security teams is never ending.

Stuff coming out 10-20-50 years later isn't strange at all. 

4 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Thank you lee. Im glad someone is understanding my position instead of attacking me 'as a brand fan' everyone  knows i have a strong dislike to khan but if he was accused of same thing i would say same thing. And just to reiterate im not a brand fan whatsoever. I dont even like the guy

Lets see what evidence is, if its strong enough he will go down. Id like to hope and pray that serial rapists no matter how famous or unfamous they are if the evidence is strong enough will be convicted.

He won’t go down if nobody pressed charges. How many **** times. 

having somebody on ignore because they call out your nonsense is so cowardly lol

Edited by StefanAVFC
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Demitri_C said:

His point is valid

You seem to be missing the women who have falsely accused men of rape  as well and these **** people are as bad as the rapists as they make it more difficult for the poor women who have actually been raped. They are scared to come forward and press charges

Of course it happens. That doesn't make me then question any allegations that then get made. That would be insane. 

2 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

His point is valid

They are scared to come forward because they’re accusing powerful men who have the resources to completely ruin their lives. 

21 minutes ago, leemond2008 said:

@Demitri_C I actually kind of agree with you, it looks really bad for Brand and I have no doubt that he is a bastard and I am not for a second saying he is innocent...BUT, all of these accounts can be easily swatted away if you are part of Brands cult.

Girl 1 - she shags a celebrity, next day goes to a rape crises centre - it was entirely consensual and she was planning to sell her story/blackmail Brand, why didn't she push forward with this plan of extortion? who knows

Girl 2 - he shoved his penis in her mouth until she was gagging and then said "I only wanted to see your mascara running" the damning evidence is that this is also a joke in his stand up show, the bastard is actually writing jokes about his abuse....or the girl was approached by Dispatches and she tailored her story to this joke to give it more credence

The Girls accounts can't be taken seriously because they didn't come forward with this, they were approached by Dispatches, they never had any problem going about their lives up until they were told that they would be on telly (ignoring the fact that they have remained anonymous), they are just after their 5 minutes of fame.

Again, I don't believe the above and I'm just playing devils advocate to the Reddit weirdo's, but what Demitri is saying is that there is no conclusive evidence to show that he has done these things, and that is the problem, even if it went to trial and he was found guilty, people would still be able to defend him due to lack of evidence (unless anything more came out that 100% showed him to be the bastard he appears to be)

That’s quite a big thing to ignore when your entire argument is they were just doing it for the fame and attention

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I mean we're just going round in circles aren't we. 

It's a pointless discussion. 

And why do you keep saying ‘let’s wait for the evidence?’

it’s right there, read the times article. It’s a decade long investigation with hundreds of sources. 

just because it’s not a police investigation doesn’t mean there is no evidence. 

3 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Lees point is valid and its not odd at all.

Lee’s point isn’t valid at all when you consider 4 out of 5 of the women have remained anonymous

1 minute ago, Stevo985 said:

That’s quite a big thing to ignore when your entire argument is they were just doing it for the fame and attention

The mental gymnastics needed to dismiss multiple women making similar allegations is why these women don't feel like they can come forward. 

Genuinely scares me having two young daughters when I see the attitude of some. 

Â