Jamaldeen Jimoh-Aloba

useless

• 1 month later...

He and Triston Rowe turned seventeen on the same day earlier this week, hopefully we hear some contract news soon. Seems like he's got off to a good start with the U18s three goals in four games, plus another goal in the U17 PL Cup against Norwich when we beat them 7-2

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Four goals in four in the league now, plus at least one more in the U17 PL Cup, usually wears the number eight or ten shirt, so seems we're giving him quite an attacking role, I never saw him for Albion, but the few times I watched him for England he was playing a little deeper, so wasn't really expecting this goal scoring impact from him, that said I did see a compilation of some of his West Brom goals and from that you could see he's a good finisher, or has the capability, some of his goals a mixture of power and technique, but some of them more pure technique

Edited by useless
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...

This kid has the lot - size, athleticism, skill, and a picture of what's around him, resulting in three assists in the last two U21 games IIRC to go with two goals. It's still early in his development but I'd say he has a chance.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Pongo Waring said:

Start him against Fulham tomorrow.

That wasn't an 'outstanding touch' - he reacted differently to where it went which means he didn't mean to control it like that. Nice finish though 👍

17 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

That wasn't an 'outstanding touch' - he reacted differently to where it went which means he didn't mean to control it like that. Nice finish though 👍

Okay we shall start you tomorrow against Fulham then. Lets see how your touch is 🤣

It was a great touch, to control a very difficult ball, also worth bearing in mind that that those clips are slowed down. From picture gallery on website, looks like he's been training with the first team

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Pongo Waring said:

Start him against Fulham tomorrow.

I know you're joking (?!) 

But I'll again have my moan about how **** stupid it is the yoof play the day before a PL game, he played last night, his legs will be in no position to even sit on a PL bench 

Play the yoof game the day after and it's not a problem, spend the Saturday afternoon on the bench or even play 20-30 mins and he can still do something for the u21s on the Sunday 

Theyre effectively making kids unavailable for PL games, it's ass about tit 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

I know you're joking (?!) 

But I'll again have my moan about how **** stupid it is the yoof play the day before a PL game, he played last night, his legs will be in no position to even sit on a PL bench 

Play the yoof game the day after and it's not a problem, spend the Saturday afternoon on the bench or even play 20-30 mins and he can still do something for the u21s on the Sunday 

Theyre effectively making kids unavailable for PL games, it's ass about tit 

I'm joking😂 tho the way it's going with injuries, he might be captain of the first team soon 

40 minutes ago, useless said:

It was a great touch, to control a very difficult ball, also worth bearing in mind that that those clips are slowed down. From picture gallery on website, looks like he's been training with the first team

It was, but it wasn't quite what he intended.

Â