Villa TV 2023/24

Kingman

Anything been announced with regards to the Pre-Season Friendly package? 

Think we paid around £40 last season for the AUS tour package and UK friendlies + Access to the U21's and Academy games throughout the season. 

• 3 weeks later...

I was just looking at the "Full 90" on Villa TV.

A few weeks ago they had the Villa 2 Brighton 1(European decider) on the site, but it isnt there now.

Any ideas why its disappeared from the Villa TV site!?!?

• 2 weeks later...
On 05/07/2023 at 17:57, MaVilla said:

I was just looking at the "Full 90" on Villa TV.

A few weeks ago they had the Villa 2 Brighton 1(European decider) on the site, but it isnt there now.

Any ideas why its disappeared from the Villa TV site!?!?

Hate the way they do that. And a lot of the content that used to be available on YouTube isn't there any more. In the good old days you could buy a DVD and keep it for whenever you wanted to watch. 

12 minutes ago, Captain_Townsend said:

Hate the way they do that. And a lot of the content that used to be available on YouTube isn't there any more. In the good old days you could buy a DVD and keep it for whenever you wanted to watch. 

Issue is though, when you pay for Villa tv, one of the things they promise is "access to all 90 min games".

Doesn't seem right that they remove a game?, especially one as recent as Brighton.

Edited by MaVilla
  • Like 1

Feel like this kind of service is so outdated and finnicky. Was fine in the early 2010's, but you can stream everything on Youtube now, or even farm off your content to other streaming services for a fee.

1 hour ago, Keyblade said:

Feel like this kind of service is so outdated and finnicky. Was fine in the early 2010's, but you can stream everything on Youtube now, or even farm off your content to other streaming services for a fee.

It works great for me as over the past year and a half I've mostly been at work for games, so I get home and watch them at 2am.

The only big downside is they put the scores in the video titles, so half the time I don't manage to click on it before spoiling and don't end up watching.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I've paid for the annual subscription of VILLA TV.

Still getting a " Subscribe to watch  " message ffs

Any assistance?

Is the pre-season match package a separate subscription?

7 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I've paid for the annual subscription of VILLA TV.

Still getting a " Subscribe to watch  " message ffs

Any assistance?

Are you logged into the correct digital account? I just registered and paid for a subscription and it’s working perfectly fine. 

3 minutes ago, AV82 said:

Are you logged into the correct digital account? I just registered and paid for a subscription and it’s working perfectly fine. 

Have you paid for pre match package subscription?

Or Villa TV subscription?

Starting to look like as another poster intimated, they may be seperate.

3 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I paid for the subscription for all 3 matches. £12.99.

Edited by AV82

4 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

They are seperate. Are you definitely logged in? My details didn't work yesterday, so I had to reset my password.

Edited by Sam-AVFC

2 minutes ago, AV82 said:

I paid for the subscription for all 3 matches. £12.99.

1 minute ago, Sam-AVFC said:

They are seperate. Are you definitely logged in? My details didn't work yesterday, so I had to reset my password.

Welp, I thought i was being " smart " and got the annual subscription for 19.99 thinking the pre season matches were included.

Yes i'm logged in.

1 minute ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Welp, I thought i was being " smart " and got the annual subscription for 19.99 thinking the pre season matches were included.

Yes i'm logged in.

That’s ridiculous but doesn’t surprise me. At least it’s going towards Villa and not Sky/BT/whoever. 

If I were you I’d pay for the 3 friendlies and contact Villa for a refund on the annual sub.

• Thanks 1

Â