EA Sports FC

hogso

I bought this, gave it 2 hours, and have now returned it for a refund. No difference from FIFA 22, so I'll just keep playing that, and not given EA Sports any more of my money. I don't want to support a game that is designed to trick children into giving money to buy packs with their parents' credit cards. It may as well be one of those mobile games that get advertised on TikTok now.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 25/02/2024 at 23:38, YLN said:

I bought this, gave it 2 hours, and have now returned it for a refund. No difference from FIFA 22, so I'll just keep playing that, and not given EA Sports any more of my money. 

I always found that EA made as little a change as possible to the annual release of all of their sports games. You buy the new one, play it for an hour and realise that the basic gameplay is the same as it was last year. Probably worth buying them in four year cycles. 

• 4 weeks later...

I've only recently started playing computer games again and mainly EAFC, I just find it so hard to deal with the same move every time, they run to the byline, cut inside, pass it and it's impossible to stop the player from shooting, with it almost inevitable it goes in with the top strikers.  I'm OK playing against people who seem to make it like a football match and try different moves but some people just do the same thing over and over again and it becomes pointless.

1 hour ago, sharkyvilla said:

I've only recently started playing computer games again and mainly EAFC, I just find it so hard to deal with the same move every time, they run to the byline, cut inside, pass it and it's impossible to stop the player from shooting, with it almost inevitable it goes in with the top strikers.  I'm OK playing against people who seem to make it like a football match and try different moves but some people just do the same thing over and over again and it becomes pointless.

This is why I've not had a footy game in years!

9 hours ago, sharkyvilla said:

This was a persistent problem in FIFA games from my memory. People find the loophole/flaw in the gameplay that breaks the game. 

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, sharkyvilla said:

You can double tap and hold R1/RB which will make your defenders mark the players in the box to intercept the cut backs.

Those type of cut backs have been nerfed about 5 times already but are still way too overpowered. Was an absolute nightmare when the game first came out. 

Edited by PieFacE
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, PieFacE said:

You can double tap and hold R1/RB which will make your defenders mark the players in the box to intercept the cut backs.

Those type of cut backs have been nerfed about 5 times already but are still way too overpowered. Was an absolute nightmare when the game first came out. 

Absolute game changer, cheers mate!

• Like 1

Â