Tickets

wedge

There are four single seats left on the official ticket site if you're quick. What annoys me is that it looks like the upper tier of the away section is greyed out so I assume this means they haven't sold out the full allocation and therefore there will be a completely empty section. For what reason seemingly can we no longer open this section up for Villa fans? 

14 hours ago, Brumstopdogs said:

As far as I'm aware the upper section has already been sold to Villa fans.

I stand corrected. I must have imagined that there was some BS health and safety rule that prevented home supporters being placed directly above away fans and vice versa!

• Like 1

14 hours ago, wedge said:

I stand corrected. I must have imagined that there was some BS health and safety rule that prevented home supporters being placed directly above away fans and vice versa!

Yeah I remember checking on the ticketing area of the website a week or so go and the upper blocks were available.

Will be nice to have even more Villa fans than usual!

Having a mare this morning!! I've misplaced my lads season ticket card somewhere and can't for the life of me find it 🙈

I rang the ticket office yesterday and asked them too send me a paper ticket for todays game whilst I looked for it. They said they would email the ticket over too me or the lead booker of our season tickets... neither of us have recieved anything as of yet!!!! The phone line aren't open today either!! 

Does anybody know if the is ticket office open today before the game? The only other thing I can think of is they have printed me a ticket off and left it at one of the collection kiosks too pick up.. anybody had too do that before? Does anybody know what time the kiosks open?

Don't want too make my way too the game with my lad and there be a problem and him not being able too get in 🙈

52 minutes ago, leighavfc said:

Having a mare this morning!! I've misplaced my lads season ticket card somewhere and can't for the life of me find it 🙈

I rang the ticket office yesterday and asked them too send me a paper ticket for todays game whilst I looked for it. They said they would email the ticket over too me or the lead booker of our season tickets... neither of us have recieved anything as of yet!!!! The phone line aren't open today either!! 

Does anybody know if the is ticket office open today before the game? The only other thing I can think of is they have printed me a ticket off and left it at one of the collection kiosks too pick up.. anybody had too do that before? Does anybody know what time the kiosks open?

Don't want too make my way too the game with my lad and there be a problem and him not being able too get in 🙈

What stand are you in mate? My son isn’t coming today so if you’re in the Holte and can’t sort it out via the ticket office let me know and I can get you through the turnstiles using his. 

Also, I’m sure you have, but have you checked the last the email hasn’t gone into your spam folder? 

Edit, my sons is upper holte

Edited by av1

1 hour ago, leighavfc said:

They are open mate, don’t worry. I’ve rang them many times before a game. 

Also check your junk mail.

21 hours ago, withes_shin said:

Just put a ticket up for re-sale in the North Stand if anybody wants one

I don't think resale works until the club sells out. Unfortunately because Bournemouth didn't bring many the upper Doug Ellis is completely available for villa fans so unlikely to sell out today

1 hour ago, cheltenham_villa said:

I don't think resale works until the club sells out. Unfortunately because Bournemouth didn't bring many the upper Doug Ellis is completely available for villa fans so unlikely to sell out today

But we have a stupid amount of season ticket holders on WT apparently? If that was case they would have been snapped up.

Not sure i think CP is being truthful with us on how many are on wl

Â