Lets talk S**thousery

Steero113

Everyone loves a little bit of s**thousery in football. But who is the greatest exponent ever of the dark arts, Villa or otherwise. 

I'll start, Sergio Busquets. The master of the wind up, could get away with blue murder on the pitch in his prime and had the ability to wind up every opposition fan within minutes of the game starting. 

1 hour ago, Steero113 said:

Everyone loves a little bit of s**thousery in football. But who is the greatest exponent ever of the dark arts, Villa or otherwise. 

I'll start, Sergio Busquets. The master of the wind up, could get away with blue murder on the pitch in his prime and had the ability to wind up every opposition fan within minutes of the game starting. 

definitely busquets for me, there's plenty of divers and cheats out there but this guy somehow conceded 10+ fouls a game whilst never getting booked and at the same time went down feigning injury when a light breeze blew through the stadium

it's led to him being a very underrated player because i think people can't look past just not liking him, brilliant footballer

See the source image

• Like 1

Â