Giants News

kkr

Think we are about 12 now, losses to Seattle and Detroit coming up next and maybe RGknee is benched the last game meaning we have a shot to lose that one too seeing as we are terrible against backup QB's.  Say we go 1-2 though that could mean top 10 pick! :)

Thing is though, do we want to blow it up and get rid of HC?  Heard some fans saying Eli has to go too, i know he has been a pick machine but its a combination of the worst Oline in the league, this crap system and Gilbride's playcalling.  We need a totally new set of ideas on offense, a new Philosophy.

Oline and TE's need to be a priority this offseason, oh and a #1 receiver, some corners and a LBer! :)

Would you take Rex Ryan as DC if he is fired?  I would in a heartbeat.  As for OC im not sure, someone young and upcoming with a power running game philosophy who would fix Eli too.... any suggestions?  Oh, id have Spags back too in a heartbeat, too much talent on this D for a scrub like Fewell to sit back and let teams dick us over and over in every big game.  Too conservative.

Rex Ryan has too much of an ego to come to the Giants as only the DC I think. After all he's said about us, I'm not sure even he could swallow that much pride. Spags would be my call. I wouldn't get rid of Eli, you don't win multiple Super Bowls with a bad quarterback, it just doesn't happen. We can win with Eli, he's proven that with completely different groups of receivers.

Eli has had a horrible year and is getting paid a lot of money but no way i want rid.  You fix him, like they fixed Rivers this year and thats going to need a complete overhaul of the offensive philosophy.  A decent Oline and a TE or two would also make us better in the current system.

Both Gilbride's have to go.

@PFF, Louis Murphy Jr.�s five targets this season have resulted in two catches, one touchdown, and two interceptions.

The numbers when throwing to Randle are quite bad too!

Patricia Traina�@Patricia_Traina14h
Wow. The last time the Giants OL didn't allow a sack in a game was Dec. 9, 2012, a 52- 27 blasting of the Saints

This team can get to ****. What an absolute embarrassment of a performance. Cut the **** lot of them.

Wasn't able to watch but sounds pretty awful.

Once eliminated from the playoffs I'd rather lose like this than play well and lose. It surely means Gilbride has to go!?

Excuse me we arent the only team to be shut out this year i will have you know!!  There was another one in week 3 i think..... who was it now.....

Oh yes that was the Giants also!

The only team to be shutout this season and it happened twice.  That makes 3 times in the last 17 games!

This week was an all time record for point scoring in the NFL even with the Giants 0.

Vince Lombardi could be coaching this team and they would still be what they are, a talentless shower that has 0-16 written all over them had they not played a few teams with random guys off the street at QB!

On the upside Romo is still throwing games away even in a good year for them and it looks like the winner of the East will be backing into the playoffs to be swiftly sent packing.

No non-Giants (like i need to preface it!) NFC East or San Diego Superbowl and im good.

The only players i would keep:

Eli Manning, Antrel Rolle, Justin Tuck, Victor Cruz, John Beason, JPP, Will Hill and Justin Pugh.

Blow the rest up with Gilbride(s) and Fewell.  Kill pride and fool.

This team can get to ****. What an absolute embarrassment of a performance. Cut the **** lot of them.

Wasn't able to watch but sounds pretty awful.

Once eliminated from the playoffs I'd rather lose like this than play well and lose. It surely means Gilbride has to go!?

D was good again considering we were picked 5 times and didnt cross midfield until the 4th quarter on offense.  Fewell has a good unit there, but always comes up small in key moments and calls soft game plans.  He coaches scared and has to go.  Not as much as the Gilbrides though!

The only players i would keep:

Eli Manning, Antrel Rolle, Justin Tuck, Victor Cruz, John Beason, JPP, Will Hill and Justin Pugh.

I won't mind if a few other DBs are kept, the unit as a whole hasn't been too bad IMO, especially considering some of the shocking calls for Fewell.

Whens the last time a team got shut out at home and picked so many times>? Amazingly bad,

Why has Manning turned so crap?

No running game, behind a lot in games - even the best will throw an awful lot of picks like this. Just a shite situation for him at the moment, zero confidence as a result. He'll be fine next year... hopefully.

The D is fine. Maybe a linebacker of two would be nice and maybe a better edge rusher but other than that there's no need for much change. Plus we still have Stevie Brown coming back next season so that's only gonna improve the DBs.

Offense need revamped almost completely. Only untouchables are Eli, Cruz and Pugh. Maybe Conner and Hynoski if his injuries don't get too serious. Suppose Cordle's done a good job too.

Not familiar with the cap situation though so not sure if it'll all be possible.

Edited by adz.villa

He's been alright. Nothing spectacular. He actually struggled at times early on but he switched positions with Diehl to right tackle and has looked better.

Started every game so far which is closing in on a Giants record for a rookie.

Edited by adz.villa

Â