The Wingers

Delphinho123

5 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

yeah, but i hope we buy a top level of player rather than a development/take a punt player, we really need a couple of high level purchases in those positions.

I think we will. After all, we thought we were getting that with Barkley.

RW and a DCM-ish might be the option that has us needing to buy the least amount of players. (We obviously have other holes to fill than just midfield.)

Leave Grealish at LW, get a quality RW and drop the #10 role. Think it would suit our squad and players better to have a 6 (don't want a Jedi type angry tall guy who can only head the ball) and two 8's. I see Luiz, McGinn, Sanson and Ramsey all as players who would work best in a box to box 8 role and us not having the players to carry a #10. (lots of numbers now) but hopefully it makes sense :D 

• Like 1

I thought Dean had said we were looking at young and british based. 

I'd imagine the likes of brooks, sarr and olise are on the radar from the champ.

Hopefully lange has someone lined up from abroad. Would hace loved jens petter hauge before he eent to milan

Tricky this - our pattern of play is based to a huge extent on having two wingers that act as an out ball and give us a forward presence.

Unfortunately, other than Jack we don't have any wingers good enough to do that.

With Jack, Traore and Trezeguet all injured - do we finally have an opportunity against City to try something else?

Â