Weekends Football 25/27 September

andykeenan

Not sure if this will happen/If somebody wants to. I'm going to do a £5 acca and if it comes up I will give 1/3 to VT, 1/3 to Acorns and 1/3 to the person who chooses the bets on the ticket.

>Choose 10 games and predict the winner or perhaps goals scored etc

First person to reply.

Let's share some kindness :)

Edited by avfcDJ

Top teams are so ridiculously good on counter attack nowadays. Man. United been rubbish for 90% of the game yet scored twice and had two other goals ruled out for offside. Was same with Spurs last week, poor in first half then knocked in 4 without breaking sweat in second, could get the same here.

Wonder if it's really worth attacking or just trying to Bruce or Pulis ball to a win by sitting deep and then winning off a set piece.

1 minute ago, avfcDJ said:

Not sure if this will happen/If somebody wants to. I'm going to do a £5 acca and if it comes up I will give 1/3 to VT, 1/3 to Acorns and 1/3 to the person who chooses the bets on the ticket.

First person to reply.

Let's share some kindness :)

I’m not much of a betting man so I’m sure you’ll have better offers but if you could put Villa down for a 7-0 win. It’s going to happen. 

• Haha 1

Just now, VillaChris said:

Top teams are so ridiculously good on counter attack nowadays. Man. United been rubbish for 90% of the game yet scored twice and had two other goals ruled out for offside. Was same with Spurs last week, poor in first half then knocked in 4 without breaking sweat in second, could get the same here.

Wonder if it's really worth attacking or just trying to Bruce or Pulis ball to a win by sitting deep and then winning off a set piece.

Learn how to foul tactically before the counter attacks start.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, VillaChris said:

Been the same since Leicester won the league like that

4 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Try the Bruce/Pulis response and their attackers will stud your Defenders but somehow win a penalty. 

Just now, sne said:

Manure are ridiculously jammy. That's the 4th time Brighton hit the woodwork, could have had one or 2 red cards and at least another penalty against them as well.

Can’t stand them. They’re on a par with Small Heath or me. 

• Like 1

Just now, SuperTed said:

Can’t stand them. They’re on a par with Small Heath or me. 

With me living in Sweden I've yet to meet a person who supports Small Heath in my life so even thou I've always supported Villa I've never really cared about them :D .

Disliked Arsenal Manure and Liverpool since I was a kid thou.

Just now, sne said:

With me living in Sweden I've yet to meet a person who supports Small Heath in my life so even thou I've always supported Villa I've never really cared about them :D .

Disliked Arsenal Manure and Liverpool since I was a kid thou.

Swedish people are far too beautiful to support Small Heath 😉

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, SuperTed said:

Try the Bruce/Pulis response and their attackers will stud your Defenders but somehow win a penalty. 

How we did it v Arsenal was the template, get an early goal and then defend deep. Arsenal hardly had anything bar the header off the post while we had some good chances on counter attack late on in that game.

Hopefully that's how we'll play the top 6 from now on rather than tryint to out attack them for some reason.

Â