energy drinks good or bad

LT_1993

energy drinks good or bad?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. energy drinks good or bad?

• good
    • bad

quick poll because im bored

do you think energy drinks are good or bad, i personaly think there terrible. they taste like vomit and sugar and i tried one before a game for my under 17s team because i was at party the night before and was realy tired but it just made me feel bloated which led to me being immobile and as a keeper thats not good and i let in 4 soft goals. which was not due to my tierdness BTW

red bull is what me and my mates call magic juice you go out and you are feeling a little tired and not really up for it you have a vodka redbull and i guarantee you will be buzzing within the hour!! it is also a great drink for a long drive and i have used it a fair bit on trips to Scotland and back!

GOOD!

I drink 2 bottles of lucozade a day!

by energy drink i mean those tiny cans full of gurana, taurine, gingko or whatever crap they put in

It contains both Glucose and Caffeine. Or doesnt it cout because its in a bottle? :winkold:

Had a shitload of them when I did my dissertation, the day before it was handed in I had 2 cans of Red Bull, 500ml Invincible and 500ml Rockstar throughout the day, from 9am to 7amish, and my piss was neon coloured. Bad. BAD.

Red bull etc is the devils sperm!

Last year i had a can on the way to work and wake me up and felt great, so good in fact i started to have one on the way to work everyday. I started to get tired around lunch time so would have one then. After a couple of months and only 2 cans a day mon to fri i noticed i felt like shit and and it was not only having no affect but i was falling asleep at my desk around 10am. I was even falling asleep on my way home.

Things got that bad that when i was going out at the weekend i was falling asleep after 1 pint and i even fell asleep at the spurs game at villa!

I had to stop drinking it by order of my doctor and it took me a few months to feel back to normal.

And this was two cans a day!

Red bull etc is the devils sperm!

Last year i had a can on the way to work and wake me up and felt great, so good in fact i started to have one on the way to work everyday. I started to get tired around lunch time so would have one then. After a couple of months and only 2 cans a day mon to fri i noticed i felt like shit and and it was not only having no affect but i was falling asleep at my desk around 10am. I was even falling asleep on my way home.

Things got that bad that when i was going out at the weekend i was falling asleep after 1 pint and i even fell asleep at the spurs game at villa!

I had to stop drinking it by order of my doctor and it took me a few months to feel back to normal.

And this was two cans a day!

I am also addicted :P but don't suffer those side effects, I only drink it when at work, so 5 days a week and actually not every day.

Despise them. But that don't stop me topping up my Jager with a Red Bull.

I'm read somewhere, and I;m also sure it can't be true but still, that a single can of Red Bull leaves your system with an almost identical chemical makeup to what it enters as. Probably just minus the caffeine. If true, should say everything about the crap.

Â