This week?

Richard

Quick poll, any signings this week?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Quick poll, any signings this week?

• Yes
    • No

I am very sceptical about the notion of any transfers being completed this week. Thats not to say I don't expect any more, simply that we may take a bit longer to wrap up Distin, if rumours are to be believed, as the future of SWP would be a more pressing concern to Man City.

Also, as we lost out on Bellamy and have turned our attention (apparently) to an unnamed striker (who?), I cannot imagine a deal being concluded so soon after the conclusion of the Bellamy saga.

I may be wrong, but I would imagine that we may see some progress at the end of next week at the earliest.

I think that Villa will try as hard as they can to get a new signing ready for when the new shirts come out on friday

Although a good marketing ploy, you are assuming that the Villa board are competent in the transfer market.

They have done ok so far but ok is not sufficient!!!

I dont think they are the only 4 that will be added but it is obvious that the next arrivals will not be DOL's first choice targets but fall back plans.

Lets just hope that they are the quality we are looking for and not aging has beens i.e. Stubbs.

Ive voted "no" but that doesnt stop me loading up Newsnow every 5 mins of the day!

I've still not been convinced enough to shell out for a season ticket, and have lost my regular slot.

A quality 5-7m signing will push me into getting one tbh.

Ive voted "no" but that doesnt stop me loading up Newsnow every 5 mins of the day!

I've still not been convinced enough to shell out for a season ticket, and have lost my regular slot.

A quality 5-7m signing will push me into getting one tbh.

That Crouch fella from Southampton is available at £7m.

The problem as i see it is that everyone knows we wanted Bellamy (whether he ever considered coming is another thing) but we certainly made enough noises about wanting him.

You know what precious **** these modern day players are - will whoever we go after not now feel like second best? How can the club / DOL honestly state that this was his target all along and be convincing enough?

Â