WAHEY! It's a JOKE thread : Enter at your own risk.

villadude

I don't think this is that great, but it might suit your dirty mind Greg,

One day there was a pregnant women who was about to go into labor with 3 children.

Her husband didn't want to be any part of this so he decided to leave her and took the car.

So she had to walk to the hospital all by herself. All of a sudden she came to a dark alley and of course she went through it and all of a sudden a man pops out and shoots her in the stomach.

When she got to the hospital she was ok and the babies were fine as well.

16 years later the first child who was a girl came to the mother and said "mom mom guess what?"

"What?"

I pissed out a bullet.

So the mother told her what happened 16 years ago.

Then the second born child who was also a girl came to her mother and said "mom mom guess what I pissed out a bullet."

So the mom told her what happend 16 years ago.

Then the 3rd born child came in who was a boy said "mom mom guess what?"

The mom said "let me guess you pissed out a bullet."

"No i was jacking off and i shot the dog!"

A blonde lady was driving along the highway when a blonde police officer pulled her over for speeding.

Officer: May i see your licence?

Lady: what does it look like?

Officer: its a rectangular thing with a photo of you on it.

The lady looks through her bag and pulls out her compact mirror and hands it to the officer.

The officer opens it up and says 'if you had told me you were a police officer I wouldn't have pulled you over.'

This one is pretty crap, but worth a read:

A big-rig operator stopped to pick up a female hitchhiker wearing REALLY short shorts.

"Say, what's your name, mister?" she inquired, after she climbed up in the truck.

"It's Snow ... Roy Snow," he answered, "and what's yours?"

"Me, I'm June ... June Hansen," she said.

After a short while she asked, "Hey, why do you keep sizing me up with those sidelong glances?"

"Can you imagine what it might be like," he countered, ....having eight inches of Snow in June?"

A blonde, a brunette and a redhead were stuck on an island for many, many years until one day they found a magic lamp. They rubbed it hard and out popped a genie. He said that he could only give three wishes so since there were three girls, each would get one wish.

The redhead went first. ''I hate it here. It is too hot and boring. I want to go home!''

"Okay,'' replied the genie. And off she went.

Then the brunette went. ''I miss my family, my friends and relatives. I want to go home, too!!''

And off she went.

The blonde started crying and said, ''I wish my friends were back here!''

A blonde was walking through the desert when she came accross a genie, who gave her one wish, she said "I wish for a car door so I can open the window when it gets hot"

:shock:

A husband leaves the house to go pick up dinner for he and his wife. Shortly after leaving, the doorbell rings.

It is her husbands best friend and she invites him in. Since she is in her bathrobe the man says to her "you have the nicest breasts". She says "thanks but my husband would be mad if he heard you".

He replies "I would pay you $10 just to see one of them". She thinks for a minute and decides to do it.

He says "Wow that is the most perfect breast I ever saw....I will give you another $10 if you show me both at the same time".

She does it, and he gives her the money. The friend leaves and her husband comes home. She says "your best friend just stopped by". He answers "Great did he leave the $20 he owed me?"

Sitting in the sweltering stands of the gym, sweating my ass

off while listening to the teacher read off the names of the

graduating kindergarten class was pretty boring. My mind was

naturally wandering, checking out all the young mothers and

wondering which of them take it up the ass, when the announcer

called out the name Kenny Wong.

"That kid's not Asian," I elbowed my wife pointing to the little

blonde-haired boy, "he's white."

"Ssshhh!" she hissed. "Don't make fun of children!"

"I'm not making fun of him," I countered. "I'm simply saying

that his parents must be white..."

"TZ! Ssshhh!" she repeated.

I laughed. "I guess two whites can make a Wong."

Three men are traveling in the Amazon, a Villa fan, an Small Heathen, and a Baggie, and they get captured by some Amazons. The head of the tribe says to the Baggie, "What do you want on your back for your whipping?"

The Baggie responds, "I will take oil!" So they put oil on his back, and a large Amazon whips him ten times. When he is finished the Baggie has these huge welts on his back, and he can hardly move.

The Amazons haul the Baggie away, and say to the Small Heathen, "What do you want on your back?"

"I will take nothing!" says the Nose, and he stands there straight and takes his ten lashings without a single flinch.

"What will you take on your back?" the Amazons ask the Villa Fan.

He responds, "I'll take the Bluenose."

Â