Tennis: General Chat

snowychap

He is a very good server. Didn't see the match. Just watched the last two sets of Dimitrov and he was amazing. such variety. He's going to be the next big thing isn't he.

Edited by PaulC

He played without fear and I'm sure he will be a star of the future but mcenroe saying he's like Becker and could win it is a bit silly i think. Nadal has been blown of the court the last three years at Wimbledon. Raonic will beat Kyrigos tomorrow i think. Federer v Warwrinka is tough to call so is Murray v Dimitrov

• Like 1

Fancy Murray to win in straights personally.

Slight lean towards Kyrigos as well, bound to be 2 or 3 tiebreaks in that match, could go either way.

Dimitrov is extremely talented and beaten Murray already this season which I know doesn't make much difference. The reason I think Raonic will win is because I think after the emotions of beating Rafa, to come out and play next day is going to be very very tough.

Very few things better in tennis than seeing Nadal losing convincingly and getting embarrassed, he's an annoying hacker, I can't stand him. 

I dislike him so much that I want him to lose even when I've bet on him in the French Open every year. 

I don't dislike him, he seems a very humble man nice man but it does annoy me when he keeps beating Djokovic in the French open. Its opens the door for Federer if he can get through a very tough quarter.

Â