Sign in to follow this  
Villan4Life

Football Index Website

I know I could probably look, but is there anything stopping me going this in Australia. Ie is this limited to the UK?

I hear the ads a lot when I listen to British radio but never looked into it.

Edited by Villan_of_oz

On 03/09/2019 at 10:12, Villan_of_oz said:

I know I could probably look, but is there anything stopping me going this in Australia. Ie is this limited to the UK?

I hear the ads a lot when I listen to British radio but never looked into it.

Unfortunately so! Only in a couple of countries at the moment!

• Sad 1

I've been doing it since start of the year, only invested £70 but got a profit of £98.00 atm. Mainly Grealish and Mings.

I feel like if you buy a player here and there isn't to going to work for you. You've got to have at least 30 plus shares in a player to generate good profit.

On 10/09/2019 at 15:10, Hitzlsperger_12 said:

I've been doing it since start of the year, only invested £70 but got a profit of £98.00 atm. Mainly Grealish and Mings.

I feel like if you buy a player here and there isn't to going to work for you. You've got to have at least 30 plus shares in a player to generate good profit.

I'd have to agree, I started off with £200 in it and was seeing no rewards really apart from the odd pound here and there. I've put a lot more in now and the rewards aren't too bad. Better than it sitting in a savings account however I'm starting to doubt its longevity. All it takes is some lack of confidence in the platform and the big hitters (£100k+ invested) to bail out for it to fall apart really. Not putting anymore in until it seems stable. 

Other than that, I much prefer it to conventional betting and find this much more interesting and fun.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this  

Â