Sign in to follow this  
Villan4Life

Football Index Website

I know I could probably look, but is there anything stopping me going this in Australia. Ie is this limited to the UK?

I hear the ads a lot when I listen to British radio but never looked into it.

Edited by Villan_of_oz

On 03/09/2019 at 10:12, Villan_of_oz said:

I know I could probably look, but is there anything stopping me going this in Australia. Ie is this limited to the UK?

I hear the ads a lot when I listen to British radio but never looked into it.

Unfortunately so! Only in a couple of countries at the moment!

• Sad 1

I've been doing it since start of the year, only invested £70 but got a profit of £98.00 atm. Mainly Grealish and Mings.

I feel like if you buy a player here and there isn't to going to work for you. You've got to have at least 30 plus shares in a player to generate good profit.

On 10/09/2019 at 15:10, Hitzlsperger_12 said:

I've been doing it since start of the year, only invested £70 but got a profit of £98.00 atm. Mainly Grealish and Mings.

I feel like if you buy a player here and there isn't to going to work for you. You've got to have at least 30 plus shares in a player to generate good profit.

I'd have to agree, I started off with £200 in it and was seeing no rewards really apart from the odd pound here and there. I've put a lot more in now and the rewards aren't too bad. Better than it sitting in a savings account however I'm starting to doubt its longevity. All it takes is some lack of confidence in the platform and the big hitters (£100k+ invested) to bail out for it to fall apart really. Not putting anymore in until it seems stable. 

Other than that, I much prefer it to conventional betting and find this much more interesting and fun.

• Like 1

Curious if people are still using this and if they're making any money? I'm tempted to give it a try and wanted people's thoughts/tips (is it worth bothering and any easy mistakes to avoid).

On 19/01/2020 at 17:16, Rds1983 said:

Curious if people are still using this and if they're making any money? I'm tempted to give it a try and wanted people's thoughts/tips (is it worth bothering and any easy mistakes to avoid).

Hiya mate, still massively into this and have made about 2k so far since July. Feel free to shoot over some questions in a message!

Sign in to follow this  

Â