The Phunnay Video Thread (formerly Funny YouTube Videos)

ED

That guy just makes you smile loads, with all the problems that he must have had in his life he can still put them all behind him for them moments and make other people smile and laugh, it's fantastic!!

If your on a downer that would bring you right back up, just until the video is over atleast.

Anyone else watch RayWilliamJohnson's channel? Fecking hilarious I tell thee.

Theres an episode called Demon Pizza which is brilliant. Also type in "Big Booty Bitches" on YouTube, that particular episode is brilliant as well.

That guy just makes you smile loads, with all the problems that he must have had in his life he can still put them all behind him for them moments and make other people smile and laugh, it's fantastic!!

If your on a downer that would bring you right back up, just until the video is over atleast.

Im smiling, but i think for the wrong reasons....

Im smiling, but i think for the wrong reasons....

There's no right or wrong reason to smile at that video...He's had to live like that all of his life he knows how he looks.

Â