Where to sit with kids

zeebra

I'm taking my kids (6/8/10 years) for their first Villa matches this year. We are heading to the Brentford and Reading home matches in a couple of weeks time. I bought tickets without really thinking about it in Doug Ellis Stand Lower (area M4). Now I've learnt there is a family area in Trinity Road and wondering if I should try and switch my tickets there. What do you think, is Doug Ellis Lower (M4) suitable/safe for young children?

Taking our 4 year old to Reading and looked at the family area but thought the view was a bit pants. Have gone for Doug lower M1, I'm sure it will be fine.

Take yer kids, anywhere is fine, It's like a big family do. Just expect to hear some language is all. Just let the kids in on it and tell them they're never to repeat it.

6 hours ago, perchman said:

Take yer kids, anywhere is fine, It's like a big family do. Just expect to hear some language is all. Just let the kids in on it and tell them they're never to repeat it.

They have probably heard it all before in the playground but already know not to repeat it especially in front of their Dad.;)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, John said:

They have probably heard it all before in the playground but already know not to repeat it especially in front of their Dad.;)

Cheers all. will stick with the Doug Ellis lower, as sounds like a good balance....good view, close to the 'noise' of the Holte, and fine for kids. As you say John, they've heard all the 'bad' words before...and have proven to be quite skilled in not using them in front of Dad.....who knows what they speak at school....well they speak Czech at school so I have no idea what words they use:)

Here's to back to back home victories.....should be enough to ensure they remain unfortunate life-long Villa fans? 2 loses and Im worried they'll become Man City fans?.....where half the world cup players play!!!

• Like 2