UFC/Pride/MMA

Gabby15

As entertaining and all as Conor is, I get the feeling Aldo's gonna destroy him

No doubt about it in my mind and I rate Conor too but Aldo is on another planet compared to him. Fair play though, he's made himself a star and it'll end up being a massive fight. Hopefully enough people in the UK will buy into the hype and there will be some good Aldo odds to be had on the betfair exchange come fight night.

That Stallings cut was gross, they reckoned on commentary at the time that if the fight was in vegas it wouldn't have been stopped :lol: Aldo/McGregor will be a fantastic spectacle. Did someone mention earlier in the thread the fight will be in the US?

The Stockholm show this weekend is on in the early hours of the morning local time.

The amount of redbull consumed by yours truly will be immense on the night. This will be an epic one.

WAR ALEX

As entertaining and all as Conor is, I get the feeling Aldo's gonna destroy him

No doubt about it in my mind and I rate Conor too but Aldo is on another planet compared to him. Fair play though, he's made himself a star and it'll end up being a massive fight. Hopefully enough people in the UK will buy into the hype and there will be some good Aldo odds to be had on the betfair exchange come fight night.

Id have agreed with you a couple of years back but I think the fights are catching up with him. 

Mendes got close so I definitely wouldnt be putting any money on the winner of this one!

Â