Weekends Football 27/29 April/30 Aprik/# May

andykeenan

Horrible team with World's most obnoxious player as their focal point.  That moment where Asensio(?) slipped over and then stayed down "injured" holding his leg - I wish Bayern had played on.  The moment in the area where Navas and Varane went down "injured" - ref should've pointed Varane off the pitch for treatment.  I hate that gamesmanship so much.  Real were outclassed in both legs but go through; urgh.

Genuinely hope Liverpool/Roma destroy them.

• Like 1

Bayern only have themselves to blame, so many great opportunities wasted tonight. 

Lot of the big names for both teams (Ronaldo, Muller, Ribery etc) looked well past it

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, andym said:

Bayern only have themselves to blame, so many great opportunities wasted tonight. 

Lot of the big names for both teams (Ronaldo, Muller, Ribery etc) looked well past it

Amount of chances Bayern wasted over two legs was terrible, missed opportunity for them this tie.

11 minutes ago, andym said:

Lewendowski didn't cover himself in glory either.

1 hour ago, VillaChris said:

Can see Liverpool having a field day against Madrid's backline, it's been woeful all season.

But will the midfield get the ball from Kroos or Modric which will be key

13 minutes ago, Zatman said:

But will the midfield get the ball from Kroos or Modric which will be key

Plenty of mediocre La Liga teams have been doing that.

Henderson and Milner aren't obviously as technically gifted but they will run and press all night long.

I dont know I think when up against it Real have pulled it out so many times this season in Europe. PSG couldnt lay a glove on them, Juventus and Bayern away were also dispatched with ease

another away game will suit them

13 hours ago, VillaChris said:

Plenty of mediocre La Liga teams have been doing that.

Henderson and Milner aren't obviously as technically gifted but they will run and press all night long.

This is true - but potentially worth noting that Real (and Bayern, FWIW) have not given a shit about the league for absolutely ages.  Quite surprising to see a team just completely give up on competing in the manner that they have, but that's what has happened.  Will be a different midfield performance against Liverpool/Roma.

13 hours ago, Zatman said:

I dont know I think when up against it Real have pulled it out so many times this season in Europe. PSG couldnt lay a glove on them, Juventus and Bayern away were also dispatched with ease

another away game will suit them

Not at all - Bayern absolutely dominated Real, but didn't take their chances.  Nothing even remotely close to "dispatched with ease".

2 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

We have watched some proper shite in these semi finals.  Art of defending is dead.

on another note Liverpool are dreadful from crosses which for me is 3 of England top 6 who cant defend crosses in Arsenal and City

thats awful especially considering they all have overpriced defenders

Â