Gaming at Work

Skills

Im sure there's a lot of us that have either contemplated or taken part in gaming during work hours.

Looking to fully utilise the benefits of my own office with a low spec / online game that can keep me awake during the day and wondering what my options are falling short of loading up Champ Manager 00/01 on the laptop.

6 hours ago, Skills said:

Im sure there's a lot of us that have either contemplated or taken part in gaming during work hours.

Looking to fully utilise the benefits of my own office with a low spec / online game that can keep me awake during the day and wondering what my options are falling short of loading up Champ Manager 00/01 on the laptop.

Took an extra hour off for lunch today so I could go home and play fortnite for awhile.

I have no supervisor, nothing was happening, and I am on a salary. Don't judge me.

We run a virtual desktop at work so I can’t install anything, so I play apps while on the toilet as above. I’ve not tried Mario Run though so I might give it a go.

I did once play a flash version of Pokemon online, on a flash gameboy emulator. But with no save function it was a one time thing.

We play COD2 at work and have done for about 10 years.

There's an upstiars/downstairs divide at our place, upstairs being software engineers, downstairs being hardware. So we usually battle it out in warfare. 

Tis great fun. 

4 hours ago, PieFacE said:

We play COD2 at work and have done for about 10 years.

There's an upstiars/downstairs divide at our place, upstairs being software engineers, downstairs being hardware. So we usually battle it out in warfare. 

Tis great fun. 

That sounds amazing. I might suggest that at my work. But then again, I think I'd immediately chicken out if all the 'cool guys' (they think they're cool, anyway) were playing. Or if I did ever get on the console, I'd probably just be horrified at a greasy chicken juice covered controller.

Â