2018-19 predictions, FA, trades and general chat

Tegis

Edelman suspended 4 games for PEDs.

And Terrell Owens declines to attend HOF enshrinement. It just had to happen didn't it :lol:

1 hour ago, Tegis said:

Edelman suspended 4 games for PEDs.

And Terrell Owens declines to attend HOF enshrinement. It just had to happen didn't it :lol:

A Pat cheating kinda came outta nowhere. 

That is shocking 

I am shocked.

T.O spent all those years moaning about not being picked then says sod you all, I'm throwing my own party.

Fairplay to him.

• 2 weeks later...

“Broncos Stadium at Mile High”

I know it's just a placeholder-name for this year but DAMN it's nice not having a bloody sponsor stadium

Jameis Winston's punishment is now official.

The Tampa Bay Buccaneers quarterback has been suspended for the first three games of the regular season for violating the NFL's personal conduct policy, the league announced Thursday. News of Winston's punishment was first reported by NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport.

Winston won't appeal the ban since it is part of a "negotiated settlement," a source told NFL Network's Tom Pelissero. The suspension stems from a female Uber driver accusing Winston of groping her in Scottsdale, Arizona, in March 2016.

Word Removed

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎01‎/‎07‎/‎2018 at 11:44, Brumerican said:

Thank Thor for the World Cup.

I haven't read anything NFL related for quite some time so I thought I'd have a quick glance to see if anything interesting had happened.

First article I saw was this    Jay Cutler: I'm not looking to do a lot of work right now

That's not news .

That was his in game mantra.

• Haha 1

Â