Fortnite

Tayls

I’m still plugging away at this game, in fact, it’s the only game I do play when the wife lefts me have some Xbox time. Hah.

Getting better with building, but the skill gap is still absolutely huge. Frequently encounter players who are just all over me in seconds and i have no idea what’s hit me before it’s game over. 

Guess it’s a disadvantage of playing with controller, but, don’t know the best keybinds to set for the most effective gameplay. 

• 3 months later...

The game will likely remain down until sometime tomorrow as this is likely the release of the rumoured Fortnite: Chapter 2.

I think Epic Games are trying to make Chapter 2 feel like a new game launch to rebuild some of the excitement they've inevitably lost over the last two years. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Villan_of_oz said:

I had uninstalled it but I'll re install it soon and we can be come console friends 😅

You uninstalled fortnite?!

tom delonge wtf GIF

• 1 month later...
6 hours ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

Is this true? 250 million? 

As of March 2019 there were 250 million registered accounts and it's likely higher than that now. While the last tracked numbers had Fortnite on 8.3 million concurrent players with its highest peak being 10.8 million. That said Epic Games haven't given an update on concurrent player counts since November 2018, so that may mean the number has dropped since then. 

Statista (stats) and VG247 (article)

These are impressive numbers, but the game is free to play which does make it vastly easier to grow if you become a phenomenon like Fortnite did. 

Â