Tickets

jackbauer24

If we want to get even close to 20k+ they should make this free to season ticket holders especially as we missed out last season. If not I hope it is priced sensibly and I'd be looking at no more than a tenner a ticket.

Edited by markavfc40

Wow I started a thread I didn't start... :D

I answered my own question anyway; according to the OS this game IS free to all ST holders. So whatever the official attendance is this year will also be our number of ST holders!

On 10/08/2017 at 22:35, jackbauer24 said:

Wow I started a thread I didn't start... :D

I answered my own question anyway; according to the OS this game IS free to all ST holders. So whatever the official attendance is this year will also be our number of ST holders!

Plus a few lunatics who want to watch Villa for 15 quid.  We tend to get about 18 to 22,000 in early league  cup games so this will be interesting to see if we get any more- or about the same but with a lot of free tickets.  In the past 5 years or so Tranmere was the lowest at about 15,000 and Rotherham the highest at about 22,000. Wigan will take about 500 for the game, as I presume they have not requested the North Stand for this?!

I foresee a huge cock up on Tuesday when all STers cannot get in. Especially as the ticket office seems incapable of getting the simple things like tickets bought on 1st all the way up the M6 for tomorrow's match....

Â