E3 2017

Chindie

madden - i'll play it anyway, probably will give the story mode a go

fifa - wont play it

NBA - wont play it

need for speed - you could see the little burnout influences from criterion games but the rest of it looked shit

battlefield - i'll probably try and get back in to it, traded it in a couple of months back, how much is the DLC?

a way out - looked good then he said "co-op only" FFS...

battlefront - looked really good, glad to hear the gamers comments about the guns having some feel to them, I'll probably end up getting it, again shows how lazy the first game was though when they boast about adding 3x as much content for the new game, that because the first one had next to nothing...

anthem - hard to say anything yet

EA access theyve added the free week but i didnt hear anything said about new content or that sony have signed up to it yet (idiots) 

the big disappointment for me was no footage of visceral games SW game, hopefully they've been signed up to sony or MS

If you have an xbox & want some free crap then watch the MS conference tonight using Mixer (mixer is MS streaming service, previously called beam)

https://mixer.com/xbox

sign in using your MS account to link it to your xbox profile and you'll get some freebies simply for watching (forza 6 has been automatically downloading for people watching the preview streams)

You should be able to stream the conference in 4k using the app on the xbox one s or you can also watch it on your pc/tablet

• Like 1

Microsoft predictions?

Er... It's difficult with Microsoft this year (beyond the obvious). Yes there will be some very shiny Forza 7 being shown, and there will be Crackdown acting like a glorified tech demo for Scorpio.. but... After that?

I reckon there will be something of PUBG as said yesterday, even if just as part of a sizzle reel. They can't ignore it surely?

New Banjo? Unlikely but... Maybe?

Anthem to be the Division with a Titanfall esque skin?

Cuphead to actually get a release date?

Below to actually exist at all?

Surely... Surely there will be a tease of a new Gears/Halo? Not that I could care less?

New IP with barnstorming 'ooh...ahh..!' trailer?

Scorpio to be not did stupid money? (I.e. £400 or less?)

Microsoft not to completely **** the thing somehow?

Something has leaked which is (don't be too excited)

Spoiler

New Ori game

It should be exciting, and it is, but beyond Scorpio I'm a little unsure why. And even Scorpio... I mean... It's going to be powerful. We know. The graphics will be shiny. I kinda want it to blow me away though...

Nailed on to be shown; 

• State of Decay 2 gameplay
  • Crackdown 3 gameplay
  • Forza 7 gameplay
  • Anthem gameplay? Or at least a longer trailer..

What could be shown?

• The Evil Within 2
  • Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus

These two are unlikely with Bethesda happening 5 hours after this event ends, but if Microsoft are a marketing partner for either of them then Bethesda may opt for the reveals to happen on Microsoft's bigger stage. 

Aside from those I think we will get some New IP shown or at least teased. We do have Gamescom coming up, so teasing with intent to show there may work to free up time for other games. We'll get an Indie Sizzle Reel. A Game Preview Sizzle Reel. I personally think with almost all of Microsoft marketing partnerships now with Sony, that this event will be almost all Scorpio with games leveraging it scattered within. 

I can't see Microsoft dropping another "Backwards Compatibility" bombshell this year, but maybe they will.. I think this conference will disappoint most people as Scorpio while powerful is constrained by the Xbox One. Games will never look truly next-gen on Scorpio even though the power is there for that..

**Prediction** Scorpio will be priced at $499 - There is every chance there may be two SKU's, but $499 for the top tier model is my prediction.

Edited by Daweii
Added price prediction.

will be interesting to hear what scorpio's name will actually be

commitment to xbox one s said at least 10 times

they'll say something about the price drop, something about the game subscription service and games for gold, something on VR, i think they'll try and show off something non graphical about the scorpio, in theory with its power it should be able to put more on the screen so they'll bring something like dead rising out and show a crazy number of zombies on screen or something like battlefield being able to host bigger games

they need 3/4 new IPs, dont think they'll do it

new tomb raider

Can't see the scorpio being any less than £450 in the UK which will be more than double the cost of the 500gb S.

This isn't a mass market upgrade, Not really sure how many they are planning on selling but i doubt it will be too many given that the S already does 4k upscaling and has a 4k blu-ray drive.

If they hadn't launched the S last year and this was the first home console with a 4k blu-ray player i would imagine the interest would be much higher.

Will still be buying one on day one because i like shiny things but there really is no sensible reason to buy one.

Edited by LakotaDakota

Looks interesting, looks like it's made by the same people who did Sunset Overdrive, similar art-style.

One of those games i'd never play due to never having many friends online at the same time., 

Edited by PieFacE

Â