Horse Racing: UK Flats

Kingman

It's that time of year sports fans with The Lincoln just over a week away to start off the British/Irish flat season.

First things first with the Dubai World Cup this weekend and some of the worlds finest Group One horses on show that will no doubt be making there way to Ascot in a few months. 

Selections For Saturdays Dubai Word Cup NRNB!..

(Gold Cup) Varazibad 9/4...

(Al Quoz Sprint) Limato 5/2...

(Sheema Classic) Postponed 2/1...

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, villa89 said:

It's just a bunch of rich people playing with their toys. 

Messrs O'Leary, Ricci and McManus aren't short of a few bob either :)

I get the criticism of the flat, about horses being retired to stud early to protect their value and top horses being kept apart (for the same reason) but i find the classic season for horses as the pinnacle of the sport. New superstars every year and I find the bloodlines quite interesting 

• 2 months later...
6 hours ago, Brumerican said:

For example , today at York.

1.50 Mukhayyam 2nd

2.20 Salateen 3rd 

2.55 Thikryaat 3rd

3.30 Ekhtyaar 5th

4.05 Barwah 16th

4.40 Arbalet 2nd

5.15 Meshardal. 1st

71% placed.

The Thai restaurant System TM.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, snowychap said:

Well and truly. ;)

But thanks for posting up your tips anyway.

Im off work next week, so I will have a flutter every day on the horses. I will post what I'm riding on then come the end of the week hopefully I shall be up.

Like James Garfield in the 5.35 E/W. Missed the break badly on his maiden and gave away 10 lengths. Finished incredibly strongly and picked up 3rd. Should be  around 16/1 but is currently as much as 66/1 with some bookies.

• Like 1

At a price!.. 3.05 Red Roman 40/1... 3.40 Alpha Delphini 25/1... 5.35 James Garfield 33/1... 

The theory with Red Roman is that he finished 6 lengths in front of De Bruyne Horse on the penultimate start yet that horse is 6/1 and a few quid exchanged last night withthe other two. 

Few of the big firms paying out on the extra places so try before you buy sports fans ;)

Â