B6 to E6

How do you VT?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. How do you VT?

• PC - Work
    • PC - Home
    • Laptop
    • Internet Cafe

p.c. at home, which has become difficult in the last 12 months as i now leave the house at 6.45am and dont get home until 6.00pm, by which time all i want to do is have a beer, so i only really post now on friday and saturday nights.

p.c. at home, which has become difficult in the last 12 months as i now leave the house at 6.45am and dont get home until 6.00pm, by which time all i want to do is have a beer, so i only really post now on friday and saturday nights.

Oof! That's a bastard of a shift. Fair play mate.

Why not have a beer and VT? Most of my posts are drunk posts.

Mostly on my laptop at home, while watching telly. I sometimes VT down at the Uni computer lab too, if I need a short break from my political science studies. Which, given the nature of the subject, can be often enough :lol:

Laptop at home at the moment but it's a bit of a beast of a Dell XPS laptop that replaced my desktop. It can outdo most desktops and I have the benefit of using it where I please in the house. Oooh yeah! :D

Just needs some dude to answer "Well I use a laptop in most parts of the house though I also have a PC in the bathroom whereas I have no Internet access in my job as a streetwalker but I often pop into an Internet Cafe and post to VillaTalk wibble wibble."

But I won't.

I VT at home-after work which is about 6pm (11pm for those in England.) However I was able to hook up Match console for our last two non-weekend matches! ;)

Â